ross

All the tabs at the top of task manager(Performance, Networking etc) have
disappeared, how do I get them back

Open Task Manager and double-click anywhere on the top Window border.
Somehow, you managed to convert Task Manager to run in "Tiny Footprint Mode".

Task Manager Menu Bar and Tabs Are Not Visible in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;314227&Product=winxp

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

"Ross" wrote:

| All the tabs at the top of task manager (Performance, Networking etc) have
| disappeared, how do I get them back?

Hi

Try double clicking the edge of Task Manager.

--

Will Denny
MVP - Windows Shell/User

"Ross" <Ross@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> All the tabs at the top of task manager(Performance, Networking etc) have
> disappeared, how do I get them back

ross

Thanks mate, I feel a bit silly for being a fool hahahah

"Will Denny" wrote:

> Hi
>
> Try double clicking the edge of Task Manager.
>
> --
>
> Will Denny
> MVP - Windows Shell/User
> Please reply to the News Groups
>

> "Ross" <Ross@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > All the tabs at the top of task manager(Performance, Networking etc) have
> > disappeared, how do I get them back

You're welcome.

--

> Thanks mate, I feel a bit silly for being a fool hahahah
>
> "Will Denny" wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> Try double clicking the edge of Task Manager.
>>
>> --
>>
>> Will Denny
>> MVP - Windows Shell/User
>> Please reply to the News Groups
>>

>> "Ross" <Ross@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > All the tabs at the top of task manager(Performance, Networking etc)
>> > have
>> > disappeared, how do I get them back

Double click a border or graph body. Or use Ctrl + Tab to change tabs and Alt + F4 to exit.

http://www.uscricket.com