Desktop Short Cut Icons

Have 50 some LARGE desktop Icons. How does one change them all to the
smaller icon and I'd like on left hand side of desktop. I'd also like to
move them around, not alpha etc..
Dannie

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

You arrange them by rt-clicking on the Desktop and selecting arrange icons.

"Dannie" <sloopoke.noname@nospam.optonline.net> wrote in message
> Have 50 some LARGE desktop Icons. How does one change them all to the
> smaller icon and I'd like on left hand side of desktop. I'd also like to
> move them around, not alpha etc..
> Dannie

"Dannie" <sloopoke.noname@nospam.optonline.net> wrote in message
> Have 50 some LARGE desktop Icons. How does one change them all to the
> smaller icon

Right-click Desktop, then select Properties. In dialog box, select
Appearance tab>Effects button. Unmark "Use large icons" in next box.

>and I'd like on left hand side of desktop. I'd also like to
> move them around, not alpha etc..
> Dannie

Right-click Desktop, then select "Arrange Icons by...">"Name" and
"Auto-Arrange" IF either or both are checkmarked. Then icons can be
dragged to and stay where wanted.

Malv