Newbie to pc have problem with my pc hard drive got no room left, i have been
to restore to factory settings, but i want to save some work first, got
floppy disk double click on work sent to floppy. then when i want to make
sure the work has saved. went in my computer double click on floppy drive
egg timer shows for ages then its asking me do i want to format click on no
then nothing happens please help

Format the floppy disk before saving anything to it..

"jayjay235" <jayjay235@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Newbie to pc have problem with my pc hard drive got no room left, i have
> been
> to restore to factory settings, but i want to save some work first, got
> floppy disk double click on work sent to floppy. then when i want to make
> sure the work has saved. went in my computer double click on floppy drive
> egg timer shows for ages then its asking me do i want to format click on
> no
> then nothing happens please help

thanks but the disk i bought are already formatted so shall i still do that

"Mike Hall" wrote:

> Format the floppy disk before saving anything to it..
>

> "jayjay235" <jayjay235@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Newbie to pc have problem with my pc hard drive got no room left, i have
> > been
> > to restore to factory settings, but i want to save some work first, got
> > floppy disk double click on work sent to floppy. then when i want to make
> > sure the work has saved. went in my computer double click on floppy drive
> > egg timer shows for ages then its asking me do i want to format click on
> > no
> > then nothing happens please help

yes