bill

I was wanting to know what file & how I would be able to burn sp2 to a cd so
if I have to do a re-install some day I would not have to download. Bill

Why not just order the free CD from MS, they even pay the
postage.
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/updates/sp2/cdorder/en_us/default.mspx

If you really want to do the 266 MB download, you can get it
at
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/winxppro/maintain/winxpsp2.mspx

"Bill" <Bill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
|I was wanting to know what file & how I would be able to
burn sp2 to a cd so
| if I have to do a re-install some day I would not have to
download. Bill

bill

That is what I did a few moments ago.. Thanks Jack

"Jim Macklin" wrote:

> Why not just order the free CD from MS, they even pay the
> postage.
> http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/updates/sp2/cdorder/en_us/default.mspx
>

> If you really want to do the 266 MB download, you can get it
> at
> http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/winxppro/maintain/winxpsp2.mspx

> "Bill" <Bill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> |I was wanting to know what file & how I would be able to
> burn sp2 to a cd so
> | if I have to do a re-install some day I would not have to
> download. Bill

You're welcome.