please help...trading starcraft bttlenet key for Warcraft key

nanospot007

Distinguished
May 8, 2008
Help Please!?__Starcraft_Battlenet_problem

...this is the problem. I´m trying to play Starcraft Battlenet, but i´m inmediately sent to "the void" channel once i´m there, meaning that i can´t chat with anyone...its like been banned. I´m guessing this has something to do with the "internet serial key" i got from the internet, but i had no choice since i lost the box with the serial ages ago....the damn thing works as long as i´m not in battlenet :pfff:

So if anyone knows where i can get a good serial key that allows normal battlenet gaming, or would be extremely kind to give me a good starcraft battlenet serial of their own....i´d be forever gratefull... :sweat:

In exchange i´m willing to give that person my Warcraft III (3) reign of chaos original cd key´...IF interested just leave any e-mail of yours or msn if yoy prefer and we´ll get in touch..... :wahoo:

Thanks anyways

Lord Gornak

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2008
nanospot, PM me your e-mail address. I haven't played it, let alone on Battlenet, in years and I wouldn't mind transferring ownership of it to you. Just have to figure out if I last saw the cd case in my office or at home...

TRENDING THREADS