HELP!!! renamed the csgina.dll and machine wont boot up

I renamed the csgina.dll to enable the fast switching in an absent-minded
state (I wanted to actually rename the registry entries. I restarted the m/c
again in this same absent-minded state. The machine wont boot up now. It
gives some sort of User interface error and points to the csgina.dll
ANy help in restoring the system would be appreciated.
Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about help renamed csgina machine wont boot

    "prashant74" wrote:

    > I renamed the csgina.dll to enable the fast switching in an absent-minded
    > state (I wanted to actually rename the registry entries. I restarted the m/c
    > again in this same absent-minded state. The machine wont boot up now. It
    > gives some sort of User interface error and points to the csgina.dll
    > ANy help in restoring the system would be appreciated.
    > Thanks

    Are you able to bootup into safe mode? If you are download this script with
    another computer and save to a floppy,boot into safe mode and run the script.
    Hopefully it will repair the msgina.dll
    You will also find scripts here for fast user switching which I believe you
    were trying to do.

    Line 45 right side

    If the above does not work
    http://www.experts-exchange.com/Operating_Systems/WinXP/Q_20980904.htm