Sign in with
Your question

Reinstalling error

Tags:
  • Windows 7
  • Memory
Last response: in Windows 7
August 21, 2010 1:44:44 AM

So im trying to reinstall windows 7 and I get this error : 0x12f9b5b7 referenced memory at 0x0000001. the memory could not be read. Over the last week my comp has also been getting blue screens PLEASE HELP

More about : reinstalling error

August 21, 2010 2:02:58 AM

What is the point of posting on this forum if nobody replies? I've made two threads and NO ONE replies
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
a b } Memory
August 21, 2010 2:46:23 AM

Sounds like a RAM problem but it could be a harddrive... Download memtest and run it over night. What is the MB and RAM?
m
l
Related resources
August 21, 2010 6:59:45 AM

3070 MB not sure what kind it is.. DDR3 I think
m
l
August 21, 2010 7:00:49 AM

My computer has also been getting BSOD's a lot lately and said something about memory dump on the screen. I've also has a few problems with opening Task Manager it says it can't open ctrl+alt+del or something. My computers been running really slow and crappy and getting frequent not respondings on programs.
m
l
August 21, 2010 7:01:53 AM

I've had memtest on for a few hours and got no errors yet.. how can I check if it's my hard drive?
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
a b } Memory
August 21, 2010 7:53:49 AM

Arikado said:
What is the point of posting on thisforum if nobody replies? Jesus christ I've made two threads and NO ONE replies

Your first post was at 2:40a.m., this one at 4:02a.m. - less than two hours later.

For someone so impatient and rude as you, let me assure you that as far as I am concerned there is absolutely no point in your posting here and being so demanding. No one is under an obligation to make posts here; be thankful for those that do rather than rude to those that don't. You sound like a spoiled brat.
m
l
August 21, 2010 7:59:35 AM

Well first of all I've made about 10 threads all together on this forum. Also Memtest is over 200%. I live in a poor family and can't afford a Decent computer like you so don't be a complete dick now. I get tired of knowing that people know what could be wrong but don't care to post.
m
l
August 21, 2010 8:02:01 AM

Ijack said:
Your first post was at 2:40a.m., this one at 4:02a.m. - less than two hours later.

For someone so impatient and rude as you, let me assure you that as far as I am concerned there is absolutely no point in your posting here and being so demanding. No one is under an obligation to make posts here; be thankful for those that do rather than rude to those that don't. You sound like a spoiled brat.

people are telling me oh, go buy this it's only 200$ oh you also need a new graphics card it's 200$ when I actually DON'T NEED IT.
m
l
August 21, 2010 8:03:20 AM

Ijack said:

People on this forum don't know anything about computers. The main response is: Oh it could be your processor overheating, Oh it could be your graphics card. I haven't gotten one decent answer from this shitty forum. Also I started memtest at 11:00 and still have it going now so thank you for pointing out that you're a complete dick.
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
a b } Memory
August 21, 2010 8:08:02 AM

Arikado said:
people are telling me oh, go buy this it's only 200$ oh you also need a new graphics card it's 200$ when I actually DON'T NEED IT.

You know nothing about me. (Actually I'm 65, I've had to work hard for everything I've got, and I don't think the world owes me a living.)

Nobody, in this thread, has told you to buy anything. But your attitude is take, take, take - "I posted an hour ago and none of you ****ers has replied to me". You don't need a new graphics card you just need a few lessons in basic politeness and a slightly more mature attitude to life.

The world doesn't owe you a living. Grow up. End of.
m
l
August 21, 2010 8:12:20 AM

Thank you for giving me life lessons on a computer forum.
m
l
August 21, 2010 8:14:18 AM

Ijack said:
You know nothing about me. (Actually I'm 65, I've had to work hard for everything I've got, and I don't think the world owes me a living.)

Nobody, in this thread, has told you to buy anything. But your attitude is take, take, take - "I posted an hour ago and none of you ****ers has replied to me". You don't need a new graphics card you just need a few lessons in basic politeness and a slightly more mature attitude to life.

The world doesn't owe you a living. Grow up. End of.

You started your argument by saying I had memtest on for 2 hours? I've had it on since 11:00 until now which is about 5 hours so wake up. You know nothing about my life so how can you call me a spoiled brat just because people on this forum know nothing about computers? I've also made about 10 threads and haven't gotten one decent answer to my problem...
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
August 21, 2010 8:20:43 PM

I could tell you exactly what is wrong, but since you are a spoiled brat with no manners, I think I will pass.

Since this forum and everyone on it sucks so bad, feel free to delete your account and never come back. If I was a mid, I would delete it for you.
m
l
August 22, 2010 12:45:01 AM

Arikado I guess if you were that rude in realife (maybe in your workplace) you would immediately get kicked out or suspended, or people would just think you're just a stranger out on the street which you never met him/her and will not answer your question... Please stop

I read this thread, I was about to type an answer to you when I saw alot of argument and critism in this thread
m
l
!