Reinstalling error

Arikado

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2010
So im trying to reinstall windows 7 and I get this error : 0x12f9b5b7 referenced memory at 0x0000001. the memory could not be read. Over the last week my comp has also been getting blue screens PLEASE HELP

Arikado

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2010
My computer has also been getting BSOD's a lot lately and said something about memory dump on the screen. I've also has a few problems with opening Task Manager it says it can't open ctrl+alt+del or something. My computers been running really slow and crappy and getting frequent not respondings on programs.

Your first post was at 2:40a.m., this one at 4:02a.m. - less than two hours later.

For someone so impatient and rude as you, let me assure you that as far as I am concerned there is absolutely no point in your posting here and being so demanding. No one is under an obligation to make posts here; be thankful for those that do rather than rude to those that don't. You sound like a spoiled brat.

Arikado

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2010
Well first of all I've made about 10 threads all together on this forum. Also Memtest is over 200%. I live in a poor family and can't afford a Decent computer like you so don't be a complete dick now. I get tired of knowing that people know what could be wrong but don't care to post.

Arikado

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2010

people are telling me oh, go buy this it's only 200$ oh you also need a new graphics card it's 200$ when I actually DON'T NEED IT.

Arikado

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2010

People on this forum don't know anything about computers. The main response is: Oh it could be your processor overheating, Oh it could be your graphics card. I haven't gotten one decent answer from this shitty forum. Also I started memtest at 11:00 and still have it going now so thank you for pointing out that you're a complete dick.

You know nothing about me. (Actually I'm 65, I've had to work hard for everything I've got, and I don't think the world owes me a living.)

Nobody, in this thread, has told you to buy anything. But your attitude is take, take, take - "I posted an hour ago and none of you ****ers has replied to me". You don't need a new graphics card you just need a few lessons in basic politeness and a slightly more mature attitude to life.

The world doesn't owe you a living. Grow up. End of.

Arikado

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2010

You started your argument by saying I had memtest on for 2 hours? I've had it on since 11:00 until now which is about 5 hours so wake up. You know nothing about my life so how can you call me a spoiled brat just because people on this forum know nothing about computers? I've also made about 10 threads and haven't gotten one decent answer to my problem...

daship

Distinguished
I could tell you exactly what is wrong, but since you are a spoiled brat with no manners, I think I will pass.

Since this forum and everyone on it sucks so bad, feel free to delete your account and never come back. If I was a mid, I would delete it for you.

edmond419

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2010
Arikado I guess if you were that rude in realife (maybe in your workplace) you would immediately get kicked out or suspended, or people would just think you're just a stranger out on the street which you never met him/her and will not answer your question... Please stop

I read this thread, I was about to type an answer to you when I saw alot of argument and critism in this thread