Error Message on Startup Winkb6

October 14, 2004 5:03:02 PM

On startup the follwoing message appears in a popup window:

Winkb6

File access denied - c:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WBCONF.DAT

It comes up in a new window every 4 seconds or so and does not stop although
I can use the computer if I just ignore the error popups.

Can anyone help pleas?
October 14, 2004 9:54:43 PM

WINKB6 is part of a program called We-Blocker which is some kind of Internet
Filtering Software. If you didn't know you had it uninstall it. If you
want it back then re-install it although I'm not acquainted with this
program. I cannot get their webpage to open so some caution may be in
order.

!