XP Desktop Icons & Shortcuts

I have 60 Desktop Icons. I would like to (1) make them smaller, and (2)
arrange them on left hand side. The later I believe I can do by right
clicking on desktop BUT HOW can I change the size from what they are to
being smaller?
Help certainly appreciated.
Dannie
1 answer Last reply
More about desktop icons shortcuts

    Hi Dannie,

    To change the icon size, right click the desktop and choose properties. Go
    to the appearance tab and click advanced. Click the item drop down to icon,
    then change the size. The default is 32. You may also want to change the
    spacing as well to accomodate your desired appearance.

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "Dannie" <sloopoke.noname@nospam.optonline.net> wrote in message
    >I have 60 Desktop Icons. I would like to (1) make them smaller, and (2)
    >arrange them on left hand side. The later I believe I can do by right
    >clicking on desktop BUT HOW can I change the size from what they are to
    >being smaller?
    > Help certainly appreciated.
    > Dannie

Desktop Icons Microsoft Windows XP