XP Desktop Icons & Shortcuts

October 15, 2004 3:52:54 AM

I have 60 Desktop Icons. I would like to (1) make them smaller, and (2)
arrange them on left hand side. The later I believe I can do by right
clicking on desktop BUT HOW can I change the size from what they are to
being smaller?
Help certainly appreciated.
Dannie
Anonymous
October 15, 2004 3:52:55 AM

Hi Dannie,

To change the icon size, right click the desktop and choose properties. Go
to the appearance tab and click advanced. Click the item drop down to icon,
then change the size. The default is 32. You may also want to change the
spacing as well to accomodate your desired appearance.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone