Closed

Assassin's Creed Savefile on PC

Does anyone know where the savegame is for Assassin's Creed on the PC? I've looked everywhere and I can't seem to find it. I'm building my own PC very soon and I don't want to lose the progress I've made, so please, if you know where its located, reply. :)

Thanks a lot guys.
18 answers Last reply
More about assassin creed savefile
  1. I don't know for sure but did you check under documents and settings\your profile\my documents\my games
    or a similar path?

Most games these days hide their stuff under your profile.
  2. I've looked, and I can't find it :\ I even looked in the hidden files... still nothing.
  3. I found where they are in XP, but I'm currently running Vista so if anyone has any idea, don't hesitate to share :)
  4. Never mind, I found them :) If anyone is looking for the same thing, this is where they're located in Vista:

C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Roaming\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed\Saved Games\

There will be 3 to 4 files in there... those are the savegames :P
  5. I can't find AppData. Do you think that I could duplicate a save file, because me and my sis are working on one file together but she's always busy so I wanna make another file without starting all over.
  6. Penguination said:
    I can't find AppData. Do you think that I could duplicate a save file, because me and my sis are working on one file together but she's always busy so I wanna make another file without starting all over.

I dont think u can make a duplicate, you could try, you'll have to change the file names of the 4 files, if i remember correctly it looks like a bunch of numbers and i think for the 4 files, they have to have the same name, im not sure if that will work. and about appdata, it is a hiddin folder you have to go to control panel and folder options, and allow hiddin files to be seen, i hope this helps
  7. Hey every one i found were it is saved on xp and vista took a few sec and i found it yeah

XP = C:\Documents and Settings\YouUsername\Application Data\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed\Saved Games

Vista = C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Roaming\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed\Saved Games

Have fun and happy hunting.....
  8. In \Application Data folder for your user. Ubisoft
  9. Thanks a lot now i can install new windows without lose my game saved :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

it is the path also
    C:\Documents and Settings\Go0oFy\Application Data\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed

if u took out the saved file try get it back to same path so u have it back right

*Go0oFy * <--- is my user name for window

Wish i could help also

Weka
  10. c:\Documents and Settings\<current user>\Application Data\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed\Saved Games
  11. go start
    run
    Then put %appdata% in the run box then ok
    then click on ubisoft and savegames
  12. The nerve ubisoft have to put it somewhere as stupid as that...
  13. thnx every i have find files and i can new my window thnx to u all
  14. mihcael said:
    Hey every one i found were it is saved on xp and vista took a few sec and i found it yeah

XP = C:\Documents and Settings\YouUsername\Application Data\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed\Saved Games

Vista = C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Roaming\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed\Saved Games

Have fun and happy hunting.....

Do u Know for windows 7 mihcael because my i found it last time but then i had to repair my computer then i went to same file Nothing :cry: :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( yes yes yes i found it in like 1 min after i leave this comment woohooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  15. i found it after i left the reply to mihcaels
  16. Were did you found it? i can't find it! :o :( :( :(
  17. This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Video Games