Your question
Closed

Assassin's Creed Savefile on PC

Tags:
  • PC gaming
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
May 13, 2008 11:43:28 AM

Does anyone know where the savegame is for Assassin's Creed on the PC? I've looked everywhere and I can't seem to find it. I'm building my own PC very soon and I don't want to lose the progress I've made, so please, if you know where its located, reply. :) 

Thanks a lot guys.

More about : assassin creed savefile

May 13, 2008 12:12:06 PM

I don't know for sure but did you check under documents and settings\your profile\my documents\my games
or a similar path?

Most games these days hide their stuff under your profile.
May 13, 2008 9:09:37 PM

I've looked, and I can't find it :\ I even looked in the hidden files... still nothing.
Related resources
May 13, 2008 9:21:55 PM

I found where they are in XP, but I'm currently running Vista so if anyone has any idea, don't hesitate to share :) 
May 13, 2008 9:25:13 PM

Never mind, I found them :)  If anyone is looking for the same thing, this is where they're located in Vista:

C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Roaming\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed\Saved Games\

There will be 3 to 4 files in there... those are the savegames :p 

January 10, 2009 8:30:35 PM

I can't find AppData. Do you think that I could duplicate a save file, because me and my sis are working on one file together but she's always busy so I wanna make another file without starting all over.
May 8, 2009 3:19:38 AM

Penguination said:
I can't find AppData. Do you think that I could duplicate a save file, because me and my sis are working on one file together but she's always busy so I wanna make another file without starting all over.

I dont think u can make a duplicate, you could try, you'll have to change the file names of the 4 files, if i remember correctly it looks like a bunch of numbers and i think for the 4 files, they have to have the same name, im not sure if that will work. and about appdata, it is a hiddin folder you have to go to control panel and folder options, and allow hiddin files to be seen, i hope this helps
August 29, 2009 12:14:19 AM

Hey every one i found were it is saved on xp and vista took a few sec and i found it yeah

XP = C:\Documents and Settings\YouUsername\Application Data\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed\Saved Games

Vista = C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Roaming\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed\Saved Games

Have fun and happy hunting.....
Anonymous
September 6, 2009 7:27:34 PM

In \Application Data folder for your user. Ubisoft
Anonymous
September 25, 2009 4:24:54 AM

Thanks a lot now i can install new windows without lose my game saved :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love: 

it is the path also
C:\Documents and Settings\Go0oFy\Application Data\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed

if u took out the saved file try get it back to same path so u have it back right

*Go0oFy * <--- is my user name for window

Wish i could help also

Weka
Anonymous
December 19, 2009 9:44:03 AM

c:\Documents and Settings\<current user>\Application Data\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed\Saved Games
Anonymous
January 9, 2010 2:03:39 AM

go start
run
Then put %appdata% in the run box then ok
then click on ubisoft and savegames
January 10, 2010 11:24:27 AM

The nerve ubisoft have to put it somewhere as stupid as that...
May 28, 2010 11:24:01 PM

thnx every i have find files and i can new my window thnx to u all
Anonymous
June 8, 2010 10:14:11 AM

mihcael said:
Hey every one i found were it is saved on xp and vista took a few sec and i found it yeah

XP = C:\Documents and Settings\YouUsername\Application Data\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed\Saved Games

Vista = C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Roaming\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed\Saved Games

Have fun and happy hunting.....

Do u Know for windows 7 mihcael because my i found it last time but then i had to repair my computer then i went to same file Nothing :cry:  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  yes yes yes i found it in like 1 min after i leave this comment woohooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous
June 8, 2010 10:21:32 AM

i found it after i left the reply to mihcaels
September 18, 2010 8:40:48 AM

Were did you found it? i can't find it! :o  :(  :(  :( 
September 18, 2010 11:10:47 AM

This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
!