Missing .dll file

October 15, 2004 5:39:08 PM

When running a program integrity program, I get the following problem
message. "C:\Program
files\Professional\Runtime\0701\Intel32\DotNetInstaller.exe cannot access
file mscoree.dll. What does this mean and what can I do to correct?

More about : missing dll file

Anonymous
October 15, 2004 7:55:14 PM

You'll have to download and install ".NET Framework"
to correct the missing "mscoree.dll". Or you can choose
to ignore the "problem message" altogether as it is not
a critical file.

Microsoft .NET Framework Version 1.1 Redistributable Package

Error: "Missing file: 'C:\ . . . \DotNetInstaller.exe' cannot access
a necessary file . . ." after running WinDoctor
http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/nsw.nsf/docid/2002...

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

"Tex" wrote:

| When running a program integrity program, I get the following problem
| message. "C:\Program
| files\Professional\Runtime\0701\Intel32\DotNetInstaller.exe cannot access
| file mscoree.dll. What does this mean and what can I do to correct?
October 15, 2004 7:55:15 PM

Carey,
Thanks, that fixed the problem. That was a quick turn.
Tex

"Carey Frisch [MVP]" wrote:

> You'll have to download and install ".NET Framework"
> to correct the missing "mscoree.dll". Or you can choose
> to ignore the "problem message" altogether as it is not
> a critical file.
>
> Microsoft .NET Framework Version 1.1 Redistributable Package
>
> Error: "Missing file: 'C:\ . . . \DotNetInstaller.exe' cannot access
> a necessary file . . ." after running WinDoctor
> http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/nsw.nsf/docid/2002...
>
> --
> Carey Frisch
> Microsoft MVP
> Windows XP - Shell/User
>
> Be Smart! Protect Your PC!
> http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/protect/defaul...

> "Tex" wrote:
>
> | When running a program integrity program, I get the following problem
> | message. "C:\Program
> | files\Professional\Runtime\0701\Intel32\DotNetInstaller.exe cannot access
> | file mscoree.dll. What does this mean and what can I do to correct?

Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
October 15, 2004 8:44:46 PM

You're welcome...glad to help!

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

"Tex" wrote:

| Carey,
| Thanks, that fixed the problem. That was a quick turn.
| Tex
Anonymous
October 16, 2004 7:41:06 AM

I have installed norton 2004 and I still get message that I have no anti
virus installed. Please help me.
Lyn
Anonymous
October 16, 2004 11:49:15 AM

"lyn" <lyn539@hotmail.com.(donotspam).> wrote in message
news:D 1DFF21A-8642-43B9-94F7-17BE2FAE4C9B@microsoft.com...

> I have installed norton 2004 and I still get message that I have no anti
> virus installed. Please help me.
> Lyn

Open Norton Anti-Virus 2004 and run Live Update. Install updates.

Note: Symantec has a WMI update to fixed your communication problem with
Windows XP SP-2 Security Center. Symantec had some problems with the WMI
fix. A new version is now available for Norton Anti-Virus 2005. Hopefully,
one is also available for your version. Your Norton Anti-virus 2004 is
still working. The problem is that the program does not have the interface
to tell the Security Center that it is working.

Don
!