How do I get the Full Path to Show up?

Hi,
If I right-click Start and select Explore I get the tree and "Start
Menu" is listed above. If I go to C\Windows\Internet Logs only
"Intenet Logs" shows up on top. How can I configure it to show the
full path? This is with Windows XP Home.

Thank you.

Sincerely, Libra

--
Libra
1 answer Last reply

    Hi Libra,

    Click tools/folder options, go to the view tab and enable (check) "Display
    full path in title bar" in the advanced settings. Click apply/ok.

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "Libra" <Libra.1e7uoy@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

    > Hi,
    > If I right-click Start and select Explore I get the tree and "Start
    > Menu" is listed above. If I go to C\Windows\Internet Logs only
    > "Intenet Logs" shows up on top. How can I configure it to show the
    > full path? This is with Windows XP Home.
    >
    > Thank you.
    >
    > Sincerely, Libra
    >

    > --
    > Libra