Anyone know how to tie their shoes?

bushmastertd

Distinguished
May 4, 2008
I wear combat boots with the speedy side zip ups. they overclock like a mutha when you are running late for work. Would recommend them to anyone.

Croatoan

Distinguished
Apr 11, 2008
You could search for this somewhere... it's hard to explain the process with words. Here is a youtube video which helps to illustrate what is involved with tying your shoes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lc4H6goKFB0

It might be easier for you to remember the thing about the rabbit going around the tree and in the hole. :) I hope this helps.

Oh Snap

Distinguished
Mar 20, 2008

Ok I seem to have got both shoes working properly, but they aren't communicating with each other. I've tried taking 1 shoe off and using the other individually, but when I use both I have a drop in SPS and moving around seems really choppy. This is really frustrating. Could it be my pants? Or my socks?

infornography42

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2006
Actually, oddly enough, underpants are an often overlooked cause of walking funny. Make sure you get a pair that are loose enough without being too loose. Pants rarely cause walking issues, which it sounds like you are having. Socks do fairly frequently but sock problems are really easy to identify and correct.

Oh Snap

Distinguished
Mar 20, 2008

Currently using the Men's Hobby-Print Boxers BBQ model #574248
http://www.oldnavy.com/browse/product.do?cid=37878&pid=574248&scid=574248012

It doesn't say anywhere on the page that these are incompatible with my shoes. Could it be this model?

vvhocare5

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2008
You need to reset the shoe laces first.... duh!

But you are supposed to ask what shoes should you buy - after you bought your shoes already.

My favorite question is I have one white shoelace and one black shoelace - now what do I do....

I cant jump high with my shoes, how do I overclock these b33tches....

bushmastertd

Distinguished
May 4, 2008
wait that could work!! Use opposite color shoe strings, opposites attract right so if you use opposite colored shoe strings it could bring them close enough together that you could walk a straight line, and also i believe with additional cooling you could get an extra few miles outa them before failure. I would also suggest an aftermarket insert as these will help with sweat and funk. Just my 2 cents