i don't want to see the dual boot screen anymore plz help

hi everyone,
i just reinstall xp pro but now they give me 2 option of xp is there a
way to get rid of that screen and make it only boot to the one that i
want.

--
Sagat1621
1 answer Last reply

    Hi,

    Click start/run, type "C:\Boot.ini" and click ok. Remove the unwanted
    reference from the [operating systems] section. Close saving changes.

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "Sagat1621" <Sagat1621.1e8s0y@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

    > hi everyone,
    > i just reinstall xp pro but now they give me 2 option of xp is there a
    > way to get rid of that screen and make it only boot to the one that i
    > want.
    >

    > --
    > Sagat1621

Dual Boot Microsoft Windows XP