i don't want to see the dual boot screen anymore plz help

Tags:
  • Dual Boot
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
October 17, 2004 2:10:59 AM

hi everyone,
i just reinstall xp pro but now they give me 2 option of xp is there a
way to get rid of that screen and make it only boot to the one that i
want.

--
Sagat1621

More about : dual boot screen anymore plz

Anonymous
October 17, 2004 2:11:00 AM

Hi,

Click start/run, type "C:\Boot.ini" and click ok. Remove the unwanted
reference from the [operating systems] section. Close saving changes.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone