How do I get the Full Path to Show up?

Hi Rick,
Thanks so much. I went into folder options and display full path in
title bar was checked, so I unchecked it, did apply, ok and rechecked
it. Now it's working properly. :) I appreciate your help.
Sincerely, Libra

--
Libra

No problem, I would have done exactly the same thing.

--

www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone