How do I get the Full Path to Show up?

Hi Rick,
Thanks so much. I went into folder options and display full path in
title bar was checked, so I unchecked it, did apply, ok and rechecked
it. Now it's working properly. :) I appreciate your help.
Sincerely, Libra

--
Libra
1 answer Last reply

    No problem, I would have done exactly the same thing.

    --

    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone

    "Libra" <Libra.1e9h0y@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

    > Hi Rick,
    > Thanks so much. I went into folder options and display full path in
    > title bar was checked, so I unchecked it, did apply, ok and rechecked
    > it. Now it's working properly. :) I appreciate your help.
    > Sincerely, Libra
    >
    > Rick \Nutcase\ Rogers Wrote:
    >> Hi Libra,
    >>
    >> Click tools/folder options, go to the view tab and enable (check)
    >> "Display
    >> full path in title bar" in the advanced settings. Click apply/ok.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Best of Luck,

    >> http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    >> Windows help - www.rickrogers.org
    >>
    >> "Libra" Libra.1e7uoy@pcbanter.net wrote in message
    >>
    >> Hi,
    >> If I right-click Start and select Explore I get the tree and "Start
    >> Menu" is listed above. If I go to C\Windows\Internet Logs only
    >> "Intenet Logs" shows up on top. How can I configure it to show the
    >> full path? This is with Windows XP Home.
    >>
    >> Thank you.
    >>
    >> Sincerely, Libra
    >>

    >> --
    >> Libra-