I can not find "Run" in the start menu????

I can not find "Run" in the start menu????

Any way to get it there???

Thanks
D.
1 answer Last reply
More about find start menu

    Right Click on a vacant part of the taskbar and select Properties from the
    drop down list. In the taskbar and startup properties window click the Start
    Menu tab and the click the Customize button When the next window appears
    click the Advanced tab. Now go to the Start Menu Items list and scroll down
    it. Near the bottom, just below printers and faxes you will see an option
    marked 'Run Command' Place a 'tick' in the box to the left of the option to
    enable it. Next click Ok followed by, in the next window, Apply and Ok again
    to exit. The run command should now be on your start menu.

    --
    John Barnett MVP
    Associate Expert

    "Dorothy" <dpost@nj.rr.com> wrote in message
    >I can not find "Run" in the start menu????
    >
    > Any way to get it there???
    >
    > Thanks
    > D.

Start Menu Microsoft Windows XP