Where / how , can I change G: drive To D: drive

Where / how , can I change G: drive To D: drive.

Thanks
D.

Hi Dorothy,

Click start/run, type diskmgmt.msc and click ok. Right click on G drive, the
option to change the drive letter will be apparent. If something else is
currently using the D designation, you will need to reletter it first.

Note that this procedure cannot be used to change the drive letter assigned
to the boot partition (where WinXP is installed).

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone