Marty

At startup, I get 2 messages saying "Can't find run.wallflip.exe" How do I
get rid of these?

Gee, you waited two whole minutes before reposting your
question. You could have used Google to search for the file
name and found ...
CastleCops run= wallflip.exe
New User? Need help? Click here to register for free!
Registering removes
the advertisements. Donations, If you found this site
helpful ...
computercops.biz/startuplist-3117.html - Similar pages

Congratulations, you have spyware/adware.

Try SpyBot Search and Destroy and Ad-Aware SE Personal
(Google will find them for you) and remove the infection.