terry

Since I updated to SP2 my computer sometimes freezes on start-up. I use
Windows XP (Home Edition). Does anyone have a fix?

Thanks,
Terry

Hi Terry

Any error messages or entries in Event Viewer that may help to find out what
the problem is?

--

Will Denny
MVP - Windows Shell/User

"Terry" <tredmunds(remove this)@optonline.net> wrote in message
> Since I updated to SP2 my computer sometimes freezes on start-up. I use
> Windows XP (Home Edition). Does anyone have a fix?
>
> Thanks,
> Terry

terry

Hello Will,

I did what you asked with Start>Run and clicked on application: There were a
few warnings which said userenv and 10 errors (application errors) but on
7/15. I updated to SP2 only 2 weeks ago. I also clicked on System and
found two errors... DCOM.

Thanks
terry

Hi Terry

Was there an Event ID related to the DCOM entry?