Win Media Player 10 problem.

When I try to save a .wav attachment from an email or
Newsgroup post by clicking on "Save As" and then "Save"
(when I've located the appropriate folder)....WMP10 freezes
for as long as a minute. I had the same problem with WMP9
but not on previous versions. Would appreciate any suggestions
before I uninstall and try to re-install WMP8 or earlier.
Many Thanks.

Try this newsgroup:

microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player