Sign in with
Your question

Street Fighter IV Coming to PC, Not Wii

Last response: in Video Games
May 29, 2008 4:41:04 PM

Article by Kevin Parrish

Capcom announced this week that the highly anticipated sequel Street Fighter IV is coming soon to the PC as well as the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. But apparently there's no Wii in Street Fighter.

http://www.tomsgames.com/us/2008/05/29/streetfighter4_pc/
May 30, 2008 9:54:31 AM

I guess someone at Capcom had a look at the PC and though ‘there’s not much competition on the PC for this sort of game it’s almost too good to be true’.

I remember my first games console a Nintendo SNES which my parents brought for me as a Christmas present and it came with Street Fighter 2. To this day I consider that game to be the best SNES game ever, I never really enjoyed all of the follow up’s (like championship edition).

It would be nice to something like this on the PC, a game that’s easy to get into and doesn’t require the player to think too much. It would also be nice to have online Vs. battles, (Street Fighter 2 was at it’s best when you had you friends round) and I would very surprised if this didn’t feature.
May 30, 2008 1:59:20 PM

Hopefully Street Fighter IV runs better on PC than SF2 did, that was laggy as hell back on my 386.
May 30, 2008 7:09:40 PM

spanner_razor said:
Hopefully Street Fighter IV runs better on PC than SF2 did, that was laggy as hell back on my 386.

At these days PC's have the option of having a gamepd, I can't imagine how how hard playing SF2 on a keyboard or joystick was.
!