How do I erase the yahoo search history

I have done it befor But have forgot how to do it. Any help please TIA.

---

System Security Suite (3S) is a program designed to remove internet tracks
and junk files from your computer. It allows you to delete Cookies,
clear Internet Explorer Cache, delete index.dat Files, clear Typed URLs,
Windows Temp Folder and much more.
http://www.igorshpak.net/

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

"kevin" wrote:

| I have done it befor But have forgot how to do it. Any help please TIA.

Thank you
> System Security Suite (3S) is a program designed to remove internet tracks
> and junk files from your computer. It allows you to delete Cookies,
> clear Internet Explorer Cache, delete index.dat Files, clear Typed URLs,
> Windows Temp Folder and much more.
> http://www.igorshpak.net/
>
> --
> Carey Frisch
> Microsoft MVP
> Windows XP - Shell/User
>
> Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

> "kevin" wrote:
>
> | I have done it befor But have forgot how to do it. Any help please TIA.

---

I tried the program but I still have the sites I went to on yahoo search.
> System Security Suite (3S) is a program designed to remove internet tracks
> and junk files from your computer. It allows you to delete Cookies,
> clear Internet Explorer Cache, delete index.dat Files, clear Typed URLs,
> Windows Temp Folder and much more.
> http://www.igorshpak.net/
>
> --
> Carey Frisch
> Microsoft MVP
> Windows XP - Shell/User
>
> Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

> "kevin" wrote:
>
> | I have done it befor But have forgot how to do it. Any help please TIA.

---

Kevin,
If your Yahoo browser is the same as mine, tou'll have a "Settings" option
at the top. Click it then click "Browser Options" then the "Display" tab.
From there you can clear URL's from the Address bar and search strings from
the Search bar.

HTH

Colin.

"kevin" wrote:

> I tried the program but I still have the sites I went to on yahoo search.
> > System Security Suite (3S) is a program designed to remove internet tracks
> > and junk files from your computer. It allows you to delete Cookies,
> > clear Internet Explorer Cache, delete index.dat Files, clear Typed URLs,
> > Windows Temp Folder and much more.
> > http://www.igorshpak.net/
> >
> > --
> > Carey Frisch
> > Microsoft MVP
> > Windows XP - Shell/User
> >
> > Be Smart! Protect Your PC!
> > http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/protect/default.aspx

> > "kevin" wrote:
> >
> > | I have done it befor But have forgot how to do it. Any help please TIA.
> >

> ---

Idon't have that on my yahoo browser I have file-edit -view- favorites-
tools- help I am running IE 6 I did it befor but was drinking and forgot how
to do it. I am using ww.yahoo.com not the beta version. Thanks any other
sugestions? Thank you "Kevin"
"coliboy" <coliboy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Kevin,
> If your Yahoo browser is the same as mine, tou'll have a "Settings" option
> at the top. Click it then click "Browser Options" then the "Display" tab.
> From there you can clear URL's from the Address bar and search strings
from
> the Search bar.
>
> HTH
>
> Colin.
>
> "kevin" wrote:
>
> > I tried the program but I still have the sites I went to on yahoo
search.
> > "Carey Frisch [MVP]" <cnfrisch@nospamgmail.com> wrote in message
> > > System Security Suite (3S) is a program designed to remove internet
tracks
> > > and junk files from your computer. It allows you to delete Cookies,
> > > clear Internet Explorer Cache, delete index.dat Files, clear Typed
URLs,
> > > Windows Temp Folder and much more.
> > > http://www.igorshpak.net/
> > >
> > > --
> > > Carey Frisch
> > > Microsoft MVP
> > > Windows XP - Shell/User
> > >
> > > Be Smart! Protect Your PC!
> > > http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/protect/default.aspx

> > --

TIA.

> > ---

---

Retry System Security Suite as Carey suggested, then logout of yahoo and back
in again. I just tried it and the Search was cleared. Make sure the
appropriate check marks are in SSS.

Colin.

"kevin" wrote:

> Idon't have that on my yahoo browser I have file-edit -view- favorites-
> tools- help I am running IE 6 I did it befor but was drinking and forgot how
> to do it. I am using ww.yahoo.com not the beta version. Thanks any other
> sugestions? Thank you "Kevin"
> "coliboy" <coliboy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Kevin,
> > If your Yahoo browser is the same as mine, tou'll have a "Settings" option
> > at the top. Click it then click "Browser Options" then the "Display" tab.
> > From there you can clear URL's from the Address bar and search strings
> from
> > the Search bar.
> >
> > HTH
> >
> > Colin.
> >
> > "kevin" wrote:
> >
> > > I tried the program but I still have the sites I went to on yahoo
> search.
> > > "Carey Frisch [MVP]" <cnfrisch@nospamgmail.com> wrote in message
> tracks
> URLs,

> > > --

> TIA.
> > > >

> > > ---
> > >

> ---

Thanks you for all your help. I guess I did not have the right box checked.
So I checked them all except one. It did erase the yahoo search. 'kevin"
> Retry System Security Suite as Carey suggested, then logout of yahoo and
back
> in again. I just tried it and the Search was cleared. Make sure the
> appropriate check marks are in SSS.
>
> Colin.
>
> "kevin" wrote:
>
> > Idon't have that on my yahoo browser I have file-edit -view- favorites-
> > tools- help I am running IE 6 I did it befor but was drinking and forgot
how
> > to do it. I am using ww.yahoo.com not the beta version. Thanks any other
> > sugestions? Thank you "Kevin"
> > "coliboy" <coliboy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > Kevin,
> > > If your Yahoo browser is the same as mine, tou'll have a "Settings"
option
> > > at the top. Click it then click "Browser Options" then the "Display"
tab.
> > > From there you can clear URL's from the Address bar and search strings
> > from
> > > the Search bar.
> > >
> > > HTH
> > >
> > > Colin.

> > search.
> > tracks
Cookies,
> > URLs,

> > TIA.

> > ---

---

this is what yahoo sent me.
1. Select the 'Tools' menu in Internet Explorer.

2. Select 'Internet Options', then select the 'Contents' tab.

3. Under Personal information, click on the 'AutoComplete' box.

From here you can click the 'Clear Forms' box to delete your current
history, or you can uncheck the Forms box to permanently stop the
generation of the search history.

"kevin" <tkmckee@mocomcast.net> wrote in message
> I have done it befor But have forgot how to do it. Any help please TIA.
>

> ---

---