How do I erase the yahoo search history

I have done it befor But have forgot how to do it. Any help please TIA.

---
More about erase yahoo search history

    System Security Suite (3S) is a program designed to remove internet tracks
    and junk files from your computer. It allows you to delete Cookies,
    clear Internet Explorer Cache, delete index.dat Files, clear Typed URLs,
    Windows Temp Folder and much more.
    http://www.igorshpak.net/

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "kevin" wrote:

    | I have done it befor But have forgot how to do it. Any help please TIA.

    Thank you
    > System Security Suite (3S) is a program designed to remove internet tracks
    > and junk files from your computer. It allows you to delete Cookies,
    > clear Internet Explorer Cache, delete index.dat Files, clear Typed URLs,
    > Windows Temp Folder and much more.
    > http://www.igorshpak.net/
    >
    > --
    > Carey Frisch
    > Microsoft MVP
    > Windows XP - Shell/User
    >
    > Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    > "kevin" wrote:
    >
    > | I have done it befor But have forgot how to do it. Any help please TIA.

    ---

    I tried the program but I still have the sites I went to on yahoo search.
    > System Security Suite (3S) is a program designed to remove internet tracks
    > and junk files from your computer. It allows you to delete Cookies,
    > clear Internet Explorer Cache, delete index.dat Files, clear Typed URLs,
    > Windows Temp Folder and much more.
    > http://www.igorshpak.net/
    >
    > --
    > Carey Frisch
    > Microsoft MVP
    > Windows XP - Shell/User
    >
    > Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    > "kevin" wrote:
    >
    > | I have done it befor But have forgot how to do it. Any help please TIA.

    ---

    Kevin,
    If your Yahoo browser is the same as mine, tou'll have a "Settings" option
    at the top. Click it then click "Browser Options" then the "Display" tab.
    From there you can clear URL's from the Address bar and search strings from
    the Search bar.

    HTH

    Colin.

    "kevin" wrote:

    > I tried the program but I still have the sites I went to on yahoo search.
    > > System Security Suite (3S) is a program designed to remove internet tracks
    > > and junk files from your computer. It allows you to delete Cookies,
    > > clear Internet Explorer Cache, delete index.dat Files, clear Typed URLs,
    > > Windows Temp Folder and much more.
    > > http://www.igorshpak.net/
    > >
    > > --
    > > Carey Frisch
    > > Microsoft MVP
    > > Windows XP - Shell/User
    > >
    > > Be Smart! Protect Your PC!
    > > http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/protect/default.aspx

    > > "kevin" wrote:
    > >
    > > | I have done it befor But have forgot how to do it. Any help please TIA.
    > >

    > ---

    Idon't have that on my yahoo browser I have file-edit -view- favorites-
    tools- help I am running IE 6 I did it befor but was drinking and forgot how
    to do it. I am using ww.yahoo.com not the beta version. Thanks any other
    sugestions? Thank you "Kevin"
    "coliboy" <coliboy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Kevin,
    > If your Yahoo browser is the same as mine, tou'll have a "Settings" option
    > at the top. Click it then click "Browser Options" then the "Display" tab.
    > From there you can clear URL's from the Address bar and search strings
    from
    > the Search bar.
    >
    > HTH
    >
    > Colin.
    >
    > "kevin" wrote:
    >
    > > I tried the program but I still have the sites I went to on yahoo
    search.
    > > "Carey Frisch [MVP]" <cnfrisch@nospamgmail.com> wrote in message
    > > > System Security Suite (3S) is a program designed to remove internet
    tracks
    > > > and junk files from your computer. It allows you to delete Cookies,
    > > > clear Internet Explorer Cache, delete index.dat Files, clear Typed
    URLs,
    > > > Windows Temp Folder and much more.
    > > > http://www.igorshpak.net/
    > > >
    > > > --
    > > > Carey Frisch
    > > > Microsoft MVP
    > > > Windows XP - Shell/User
    > > >
    > > > Be Smart! Protect Your PC!
    > > > http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/protect/default.aspx

    > > --

    TIA.

    > > ---

    ---

    Retry System Security Suite as Carey suggested, then logout of yahoo and back
    in again. I just tried it and the Search was cleared. Make sure the
    appropriate check marks are in SSS.

    Colin.

    "kevin" wrote:

    > Idon't have that on my yahoo browser I have file-edit -view- favorites-
    > tools- help I am running IE 6 I did it befor but was drinking and forgot how
    > to do it. I am using ww.yahoo.com not the beta version. Thanks any other
    > sugestions? Thank you "Kevin"
    > "coliboy" <coliboy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > Kevin,
    > > If your Yahoo browser is the same as mine, tou'll have a "Settings" option
    > > at the top. Click it then click "Browser Options" then the "Display" tab.
    > > From there you can clear URL's from the Address bar and search strings
    > from
    > > the Search bar.
    > >
    > > HTH
    > >
    > > Colin.
    > >
    > > "kevin" wrote:
    > >
    > > > I tried the program but I still have the sites I went to on yahoo
    > search.
    > > > "Carey Frisch [MVP]" <cnfrisch@nospamgmail.com> wrote in message
    > tracks
    > URLs,

    > > > --

    > TIA.
    > > > >

    > > > ---
    > > >

    > ---

    Thanks you for all your help. I guess I did not have the right box checked.
    So I checked them all except one. It did erase the yahoo search. 'kevin"
    > Retry System Security Suite as Carey suggested, then logout of yahoo and
    back
    > in again. I just tried it and the Search was cleared. Make sure the
    > appropriate check marks are in SSS.
    >
    > Colin.
    >
    > "kevin" wrote:
    >
    > > Idon't have that on my yahoo browser I have file-edit -view- favorites-
    > > tools- help I am running IE 6 I did it befor but was drinking and forgot
    how
    > > to do it. I am using ww.yahoo.com not the beta version. Thanks any other
    > > sugestions? Thank you "Kevin"
    > > "coliboy" <coliboy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > > Kevin,
    > > > If your Yahoo browser is the same as mine, tou'll have a "Settings"
    option
    > > > at the top. Click it then click "Browser Options" then the "Display"
    tab.
    > > > From there you can clear URL's from the Address bar and search strings
    > > from
    > > > the Search bar.
    > > >
    > > > HTH
    > > >
    > > > Colin.

    > > search.
    > > tracks
    Cookies,
    > > URLs,

    > > TIA.

    > > ---

    ---

    this is what yahoo sent me.
    1. Select the 'Tools' menu in Internet Explorer.

    2. Select 'Internet Options', then select the 'Contents' tab.

    3. Under Personal information, click on the 'AutoComplete' box.

    From here you can click the 'Clear Forms' box to delete your current
    history, or you can uncheck the Forms box to permanently stop the
    generation of the search history.

    "kevin" <tkmckee@mocomcast.net> wrote in message
    > I have done it befor But have forgot how to do it. Any help please TIA.
    >

    > ---

    ---

Virus Yahoo Microsoft Windows XP