Drive Array Configuration Label

I'm looking for Disk Label "Drive Array Configuration" for Proliant 1850R.
I can't download from hp-compaq site :(
Please Help me.

best regards
Marcin

From HP you can download the Array Configuration Utility for "Online"
configuration of the array, if you need a utility to do initial
configuration (Offline) of the array you ned get hold of the HP/Compaq
Smartstart configuration CD, the newest one that completely supports your
server is version 5.50.

All the HP downloads for you server:

http://h18023.www1.hp.com/support/files/server/us/locate/20_1115.html

The smart start cd is no longer avalible to download, but is included with
every server shipped from HP/compaq, and it is posible to purchase a copy of
the newest version form HP.

Ask around, the are usualily in the darks coners of the IT-Departments in
many companies.

Best regards

Johnny

"Marcin Gaszewski" <mgaszewski@onet.pl> wrote in message
> I'm looking for Disk Label "Drive Array Configuration" for Proliant 1850R.
> I can't download from hp-compaq site :(
> Please Help me.
>
> best regards
> Marcin

Dnia Sat, 26 Jun 2004 15:45:37 +0200, Johnson_dk napisa³(a):

I need Offile version.
I bought this server from second hand and i have't CD :(
Maybe sombody can give url where I can download this CD ?
(Compaq Smartstart configuration CD ) for Proliant 1850R

Best regards
Marcin

TRENDING THREADS