Hello, I updated to sp2, I am not getting the welcome log on screen to
select which account to log in as. Before the update I had to select
the account before I could boot into my desktop. Any help will be
appreciated
thanks
mka

--
mkaone

Go to Control Panel > User Accounts > Change the way users log on or off >
Use welcome Screen.

HTH

Colin.

"mkaone" wrote:

> Hello, I updated to sp2, I am not getting the welcome log on screen to
> select which account to log in as. Before the update I had to select
> the account before I could boot into my desktop. Any help will be
> appreciated
> thanks
> mka
>

> --
> mkaone

Hi,

Click start/run, type "control userpasswords2" (without the quotes) and
click ok. Check (enable) the box requiring a username and password, click
apply/ok.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/