Where can I find what program "tgcmd" (and others) belongs..

October 19, 2004 11:47:06 PM

When I look in my System Config Utility and a zillion other places there is a
bunch of abreviations or code names for programs. Does anyone know where I
can find a cross-reference list for all of these program shorthands so I know
what program they belong to??

thanks...
October 20, 2004 12:11:06 PM

http://answersthatwork.com/Tasklist_pages/tasklist.htm