Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

Where can I find what program "tgcmd" (and others) belongs..

Tags:
  • Configuration
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
October 19, 2004 11:47:06 PM

When I look in my System Config Utility and a zillion other places there is a
bunch of abreviations or code names for programs. Does anyone know where I
can find a cross-reference list for all of these program shorthands so I know
what program they belong to??

thanks...

More about : find program tgcmd belongs

October 20, 2004 12:11:06 PM