Where can I find what program "tgcmd" (and others) belongs..

When I look in my System Config Utility and a zillion other places there is a
bunch of abreviations or code names for programs. Does anyone know where I
can find a cross-reference list for all of these program shorthands so I know
what program they belong to??

thanks...
1 answer Last reply
More about where find program tgcmd others belongs

    "HowCome" wrote:

    > When I look in my System Config Utility and a zillion other places there is a
    > bunch of abreviations or code names for programs. Does anyone know where I
    > can find a cross-reference list for all of these program shorthands so I know
    > what program they belong to??
    >
    > thanks...

    http://answersthatwork.com/Tasklist_pages/tasklist.htm

Configuration Microsoft Windows XP