Craig

My wife finally offed Baal with her bowazon and was looking to slaughter a
bit of beef, anyways she grabbed the leg and a tome, no luck, tried act 4
just in case, still no luck. I've checked the forums along with the CE home
page but couldn't find a solution.

So the question is...Is there something else that needs to be added to the
recipe?

Craig

On 11-Mar-2005, "Craig" <NOBODY@IRRELEVANT.com.au> wrote:

> My wife finally offed Baal with her bowazon and was looking to slaughter
> bit of beef, anyways she grabbed the leg and a tome, no luck, tried act
> 4
> just in case, still no luck. I've checked the forums along with the CE
> home
> page but couldn't find a solution.
>
> So the question is...Is there something else that needs to be added to
> the
> recipe?
>
> Craig

It is a different recipe in CEmod, see the readme, I think it is a Black
Key (which I have not found yet) and some other item or two.
--
Don't Panic!

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 15:18:14 GMT, in alt.games.diablo "ArtDent"
<par@noyd.invalidname> wrote:

>On 11-Mar-2005, "Craig" <NOBODY@IRRELEVANT.com.au> wrote:
>
>> My wife finally offed Baal with her bowazon and was looking to slaughter
>> bit of beef, anyways she grabbed the leg and a tome, no luck, tried act
>> 4
>> just in case, still no luck. I've checked the forums along with the CE
>> home
>> page but couldn't find a solution.
>>
>> So the question is...Is there something else that needs to be added to
>> the
>> recipe?
>>
>> Craig
>
>It is a different recipe in CEmod, see the readme, I think it is a Black
>Key (which I have not found yet) and some other item or two.

Right you are, it's a Black Key + Town Portal scroll.
Have yet to see a Black Key myself.
--

Gaze

"Chalk it up to experience" is a euphemism for "Dang I f**ked up!"

Craig

>>> My wife finally offed Baal with her bowazon and was looking to
>>> slaughter a
>>> bit of beef, anyways she grabbed the leg and a tome, no luck, tried
>>> act 4
>>> just in case, still no luck. I've checked the forums along with
>>> the CE home
>>> page but couldn't find a solution.
>>>
>>> So the question is...Is there something else that needs to be added
>>> to the
>>> recipe?
>>>
>>> Craig
>>
>> It is a different recipe in CEmod, see the readme, I think it is a
>> Black Key (which I have not found yet) and some other item or two.
>
> Right you are, it's a Black Key + Town Portal scroll.
> Have yet to see a Black Key myself.

supposedly Damien drops the black key (act 3, possibly in the swampy pit)
but it doesn't seem to be a guaranteed thing, at least according to one
person on the CE forums.

Craig