Sign in with
Your question

GuidAuth problem ET

Last response: in Video Games
June 1, 2008 3:10:08 PM

hello

i'm playing ET on three computers, but only my notebook gets a message that it failed to resolve ETguidauth...

I don't know how it comes! somethimes i can join a server, but most of the time not. the exams are comming and i need the space on my desk to study, so my machine is 'gone'. so i want to play with notebook.

i tried to shut down firewall, no succes.

the ET guids are all diffrend, and we play on wifi, but never 2-3 at the same time. thanks for helping me

Vochtige

More about : guidauth problem

June 1, 2008 8:05:54 PM

return to castle wolfenstein enemy territory

you know, ET (not must phone home guy :hello: 
Related resources
June 1, 2008 9:27:33 PM

Wouldn't that be RtCW:ET?

Not that I probably would have figured out that acronym either...

Try reinstalling.

Also you might want to see if you can upgrade your network drivers.
June 2, 2008 3:25:05 PM

hey, thanks for reply

yes that's the game, but i reinstalled it 5 times, no use. now i'm in contact with pb evenbalance, but it didn't work what they said. eumh, it's odd because the other systems in the network are running the game well, and i can play only when i freshly reinstalled the game :s

June 3, 2008 12:03:07 AM

Try manually updating your punkbuster (think the exe is in the etmain folder or a pb sub folder in it).

BTW, ET is just about one of my favorite games of all time. I think I've started an addiction to the game for about 10-15 people.
June 3, 2008 12:46:20 PM

i maid my whole batminton squad play it, i have pbsetup, but that even didn't help. i even cant get a new cdkey at console. pb_etkeyreg and stuff because the problem blocks it.

thanks for reply
!