why do windows appear small when clicking on a link?

Andy

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.browser,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.gen.discussion,microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers,microsoft.public.windowsxp.perform_maintain (More info?)

When i click on a link in a webpage on in an email the new page comes up
small. I know i can enlarge it but how do i make it appear full size first
time?

Any help appreciated.

map

"Andy" wrote:

> When i click on a link in a webpage on in an email the new page comes up
> small. I know i can enlarge it but how do i make it appear full size first
> time?
>
> Any help appreciated.

Hi Andy,
Enlarge it by draggind the corners to full size and when you exit do not use
the X in the upper right corner instead in the upper left corner click on
file then select close.After doing this the first time the next time you
click on a link the web page should apper full size.

Andy

Thanks for that, that has done the trick!

"MAP" <MAP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> "Andy" wrote:
>
>> When i click on a link in a webpage on in an email the new page comes up
>> small. I know i can enlarge it but how do i make it appear full size
>> first
>> time?
>>
>> Any help appreciated.
>>

> Hi Andy,
> Enlarge it by draggind the corners to full size and when you exit do not
> use
> the X in the upper right corner instead in the upper left corner click on
> file then select close.After doing this the first time the next time you
> click on a link the web page should apper full size.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.browser,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.gen.discussion,microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers,microsoft.public.windowsxp.perform_maintain (More info?)

Hi,

you will have to close all the windows apart from this window which is
small. then using the mouse resize the window till it stretches to cover the
screen. then close this window last making sure that there are no other
windows open.

windows will remember the size of the browser window last closed and will
open future windows in this size.

Regards
M. Rajesh
..Net and Windows Shell MVP