"Alsnews" <alsnews@westnet.com.au> wrote in message
news:42318b93@quokka.wn.com.au...
> Just got booted
> I will try again soon
> Aqaia

Thats ok, I had to go anyway, the kids started waking up :)

short

"short" <shorts@zoominternet.net> had this idea for a movie:

>"Alsnews" <alsnews@westnet.com.au> wrote in message
>> Just got booted
>> I will try again soon
>> Aqaia
>
>Thats ok, I had to go anyway, the kids started waking up :)

Hehe, I guess this thread means you must have come from your afk break after a
few hours, then.

Whitey had to leave soon after you went afk, so I went item hunting instead,
and got the new tals armour.

--
Slaughter is its own reward.

"Stephen van Ham" <svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
> "short" <shorts@zoominternet.net> had this idea for a movie:
>
> >"Alsnews" <alsnews@westnet.com.au> wrote in message
> >> Just got booted
> >> I will try again soon
> >> Aqaia
> >
> >Thats ok, I had to go anyway, the kids started waking up :)
>
> Hehe, I guess this thread means you must have come from your afk break
after a
> few hours, then.
>
> Whitey had to leave soon after you went afk, so I went item hunting
instead,
> and got the new tals armour.
>

> --

Bah!!
All the good stuff always happens after I leave.

short

"short" <shorts@zoominternet.net> had this idea for a movie:

>Bah!!
>All the good stuff always happens after I leave.

It's kind of like trying to visit the last place first. If you stay around
when you'd otherwise leave, the good stuff STILL isn't going to happen.

--
Slaughter is its own reward.

"~misfit~" <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> had this idea for a movie:

>> Whitey had to leave soon after you went afk, so I went item hunting
>> instead, and got the new tals armour.

>Congrats! So you'll be chasing Alice up for an Ammy then? Last I heard she
>still had a couple left.

I already have one sorceress in full tals, so I gave the next tals amulet and
armour (just before I stopped playing last time) that I found, to short. And
this time, I'm going to save the armour for Zack (who found it), and he can MF
in it (like you, I like to MF with most of my characters at end-game, it gives
them something to do)

--
Slaughter is its own reward.

desktop

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2004

jerk-o wrote:
> After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
> "Desktop" <desktop@home.sweden> wrote
>
>> Alsnews wrote:
>>> Just got booted
>>> I will try again soon
>>> Aqaia
>>
>> Short has his own realm?
>
> How do we join?

You have to be on the short list.

desktop at home dot se

After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
"Desktop" <desktop@home.sweden> wrote

>jerk-o wrote:
>> After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>

>>> Short has his own realm?
>>
>> How do we join?
>
>You have to be on the short list.

What about Whitedogs list?
--
no, i didn't forget the 'F's
http://www.geocities.com/jerk_o2002

jerk-o <jerk-o@yomomma.org> had this idea for a movie:

>>You have to be on the short list.
>
>What about Whitedogs list?

Whitey also has a list of people that he has to kill, because they've teased
him too much about his lists...

--
Slaughter is its own reward.