Cut and Paste

After upgrading to SP2 in Windows XP, I can't use cut and paste. I didn't see
any solution concrete solution in the net. Will someone give me the solution
or reason why?

Hi,

Can you give examples where you were not able to use this feature. I dont
think that this has to do with SP2. This reminds me of one virus which
affected this feature of clipboard.

Regards
M. Rajesh
..Net and Windows Shell MVP
www.winxpsolution.com
Windows MarketPlace Moderator

"mjchgo23" wrote:

> After upgrading to SP2 in Windows XP, I can't use cut and paste. I didn't see
> any solution concrete solution in the net. Will someone give me the solution
> or reason why?

I can copy and when I paste, it's blank. Sometimes, it is grayed out.
When I downgrade again to SP1, there is no fault.

"M. Rajesh" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can you give examples where you were not able to use this feature. I dont
> think that this has to do with SP2. This reminds me of one virus which
> affected this feature of clipboard.
>
> Regards
> M. Rajesh
> .Net and Windows Shell MVP
> www.winxpsolution.com
> Windows MarketPlace Moderator

is there an online tutorial that will show me how to cut and paste

"mjchgo23" wrote:

> I can copy and when I paste, it's blank. Sometimes, it is grayed out.
> When I downgrade again to SP1, there is no fault.
>
> "M. Rajesh" wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Can you give examples where you were not able to use this feature. I dont
> > think that this has to do with SP2. This reminds me of one virus which
> > affected this feature of clipboard.
> >
> > Regards
> > M. Rajesh
> > .Net and Windows Shell MVP