cant sem to see anything on my desktop

Tags:
  • Windows XP
October 22, 2004 8:39:10 AM

urgent help needed here!!! i installed shellonv2 recently which is a shell
switcher in order to use the blackbox shell. now i decided not to use it
anymore and after i uninstalled shellonv2 and restarted my pc, once i log in
to windows i cant see my icons, not even the start button. only the windows
explorer window will load. pressing the windows key on the keyboard doesnt
help either. plz help me as now i can only see my wallpaper and in order to
access my programs i have to use the explorer.

More about : sem desktop

Anonymous
October 22, 2004 11:39:29 AM

Reinstall the program, reset your options to correct the
changes the program and you made, then when it is correct,
uninstall the program.

If you have a system restore point made before you first
installed the shell program, use that point.