cant sem to see anything on my desktop

urgent help needed here!!! i installed shellonv2 recently which is a shell
switcher in order to use the blackbox shell. now i decided not to use it
anymore and after i uninstalled shellonv2 and restarted my pc, once i log in
to windows i cant see my icons, not even the start button. only the windows
explorer window will load. pressing the windows key on the keyboard doesnt
help either. plz help me as now i can only see my wallpaper and in order to
access my programs i have to use the explorer.
1 answer Last reply
More about cant desktop

    Reinstall the program, reset your options to correct the
    changes the program and you made, then when it is correct,
    uninstall the program.

    If you have a system restore point made before you first
    installed the shell program, use that point.

    "jeremy" <jeremy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    | urgent help needed here!!! i installed shellonv2 recently
    which is a shell
    | switcher in order to use the blackbox shell. now i decided
    not to use it
    | anymore and after i uninstalled shellonv2 and restarted my
    pc, once i log in
    | to windows i cant see my icons, not even the start button.
    only the windows
    | explorer window will load. pressing the windows key on the
    keyboard doesnt
    | help either. plz help me as now i can only see my
    wallpaper and in order to
    | access my programs i have to use the explorer.

Windows XP