Trying out my ISP's news servers again. The other day I could post to some
NG's but not this one.

short

"short" <shorts@zoominternet.net> wrote in message
> Trying out my ISP's news servers again. The other day I could post to
> some
> NG's but not this one.

I banned you so people couldn't blame you. I'm not taking questions about my
powers.

short wrote:
> Trying out my ISP's news servers again. The other day I could post
> to some NG's but not this one.

This one arrived.

desktop

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2004

Gundemarie Scholz wrote:
> short wrote:
>> Trying out my ISP's news servers again. The other day I could post
>> to some NG's but not this one.
>
> This one arrived.

Your message arrived as well.

desktop at home dot se

desktop

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2004

flame_thrower wrote:
> "short" <shorts@zoominternet.net> wrote in message
>> Trying out my ISP's news servers again. The other day I could post
>> to some
>> NG's but not this one.
>>

> I banned you so people couldn't blame you. I'm not taking questions
> about my powers.

Aha, you have the "not taking questions" power! I have all the rest.

desktop at home dot se

"short" <shorts@zoominternet.net> had this idea for a movie:

>Trying out my ISP's news servers again. The other day I could post to some
>NG's but not this one.

Don't forget to buy milk.

--
Slaughter is its own reward.

"Desktop" <desktop@home.sweden> had this idea for a movie:

>Aha, you have the "not taking questions" power! I have all the rest.

I'm not sure drooling, farting, and doing the snoopy dance count as powers.

--
Slaughter is its own reward.

"Stephen van Ham" <svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
> "Desktop" <desktop@home.sweden> had this idea for a movie:
>
>>Aha, you have the "not taking questions" power! I have all the rest.
>
> I'm not sure drooling, farting, and doing the snoopy dance count as
> powers.

Was he this week's flatulence award winner? I've been lacking - gonna work
on it tonight by eating out.
> --
> Slaughter is its own reward.

desktop

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2004

Stephen van Ham wrote:
> "Desktop" <desktop@home.sweden> had this idea for a movie:
>
>> Aha, you have the "not taking questions" power! I have all the rest.
>
> I'm not sure drooling, farting, and doing the snoopy dance count as
> powers.

They most certainly do! I would be pretty silly to wear my underwear on the
outside if I didn't have superpowers.

desktop at home dot se

"Desktop" <desktop@home.sweden> wrote in message
> Stephen van Ham wrote:
>> "Desktop" <desktop@home.sweden> had this idea for a movie:
>>
>>> Aha, you have the "not taking questions" power! I have all the rest.
>>
>> I'm not sure drooling, farting, and doing the snoopy dance count as
>> powers.
>
> They most certainly do! I would be pretty silly to wear my underwear on
> the outside if I didn't have superpowers.

as I heard recently - My underwear are only there to protect my pants from
my ass.
> desktop at home dot se

desktop

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2004

flame_thrower wrote:
> "Desktop" <desktop@home.sweden> wrote in message
>> Stephen van Ham wrote:
>>> "Desktop" <desktop@home.sweden> had this idea for a movie:

>>> I'm not sure drooling, farting, and doing the snoopy dance count as
>>> powers.
>>
>> They most certainly do! I would be pretty silly to wear my underwear
>> on the outside if I didn't have superpowers.
>>

> as I heard recently - My underwear are only there to protect my pants
> from my ass.

And why are your pants there?

desktop at home dot se

Desktop wrote:
>> as I heard recently - My underwear are only there to protect my pants
>> from my ass.

ROFL, good one.

> And why are your pants there?

To protect the rest of the world from his underwear?

Devast8or

"Devast8or" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> Desktop wrote:
>>> as I heard recently - My underwear are only there to protect my pants
>>> from my ass.
>
> ROFL, good one.
>
>> And why are your pants there?
>
> To protect the rest of the world from his underwear?

On a bad day - very much so. Also can prevent you from know how BIG or tiny
my package is. They also keep me safe from burns at work and other things.
But I'll just try to stick to humorous reasoning