bucko

Distinguished
Dec 21, 2003

CAN ANY ONE TELL ME WHAT IS ERROR 1402 AND HOW TO SOLVE THIS ERROR I CAN NOT
LOAD SOME PROGRAMS ON MY COMPUTER THANKS

You receive a required registry information is missing error message
or a program immediately quits after starting in Office 2000 on Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;236592

How to resolve Common "Windows Installer" Problems
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;555175&Product=winxp

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP