how do i remove an email address or sign in name on window..

HappyFace

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2004

At work I signed onto windows messenger and now I want to remove it from the
system but dont know how. It always shows my personal email and now I want to
remove it completely.

Delete all Internet Explorer cookies.

Right-click on your IE desktop icon and select:
Properties > General 'tab' > Delete Cookies

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

"happyface" wrote:

| At work I signed onto windows messenger and now I want to remove it from the
| system but dont know how. It always shows my personal email and now I want to
| remove it completely.

Remove the .NET Credentials [Stored User names and Passwords]
http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k/StoredPasswords.htm