how do i remove an email address or sign in name on window..

At work I signed onto windows messenger and now I want to remove it from the
system but dont know how. It always shows my personal email and now I want to
remove it completely.
2 answers Last reply
More about remove email address sign window

    Delete all Internet Explorer cookies.

    Right-click on your IE desktop icon and select:
    Properties > General 'tab' > Delete Cookies

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "happyface" wrote:

    | At work I signed onto windows messenger and now I want to remove it from the
    | system but dont know how. It always shows my personal email and now I want to
    | remove it completely.

    Remove the .NET Credentials [Stored User names and Passwords]
    http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k/StoredPasswords.htm

    "happyface" <happyface@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > At work I signed onto windows messenger and now I want to remove it from the
    > system but dont know how. It always shows my personal email and now I want to
    > remove it completely.

Messenger Email Microsoft Windows XP