Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

how do i remove an email address or sign in name on window..

Tags:
  • Messenger
  • Email
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
Last response: in Windows XP
October 23, 2004 6:17:02 PM

At work I signed onto windows messenger and now I want to remove it from the
system but dont know how. It always shows my personal email and now I want to
remove it completely.

More about : remove email address sign window

Anonymous
October 23, 2004 9:44:45 PM

Delete all Internet Explorer cookies.

Right-click on your IE desktop icon and select:
Properties > General 'tab' > Delete Cookies

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

"happyface" wrote:

| At work I signed onto windows messenger and now I want to remove it from the
| system but dont know how. It always shows my personal email and now I want to
| remove it completely.
Anonymous
October 24, 2004 12:46:47 PM

Remove the .NET Credentials [Stored User names and Passwords]
http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k/StoredPasswords.htm