The GREAT non-ladder give-away

Well, I am home, and most of the mules have survived, so the time has
come. Rather than run a game at a specific time, which wioll no doubt
get hosed byt bnet, I will be doing this on an as requrested basis.

So, now is the time to put in your orders. I have just about every item
in the game in septuplicate, other than Tyrael's Might and Azurewrath,
so ask away....

Mickey
51 answers Last reply
More about great ladder give away

    "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > Well, I am home, and most of the mules have survived, so the time has
    > come. Rather than run a game at a specific time, which wioll no doubt
    > get hosed byt bnet, I will be doing this on an as requrested basis.
    >
    > So, now is the time to put in your orders. I have just about every item
    > in the game in septuplicate, other than Tyrael's Might and Azurewrath,
    > so ask away....
    >
    > Mickey

    The only two items I've never been able to find:
    Boneshade
    Death's Web

    It helps that my only non-Ladder character left is a necro. :)
    --
    Zamboni

    "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote in message

    > So, now is the time to put in your orders. I have just about every item
    > in the game in septuplicate, other than Tyrael's Might and Azurewrath,
    > so ask away....

    Well, there's still a few items on my wishlist I've never managed to obtain.
    If you have any of these and are willing to help me out with them I'm
    searching for any of these(in a rough order of preference):

    Crown of Ages(for PvP zealot)
    Reaper's Toll(have about 5 mercs who could use one of these)
    upped Gore Riders(wanna make a kicker)
    eth Stormlash(for zealot)
    eth Death Cleaver(for PvP zealot)
    Shadow Dancers(for kicker if I can't find upped Gores somewhere, if I could
    get upped Gores I'd not need these)
    Wisp Projector(to help deal with annoying PvP trappers)
    Tomb Reaver(secondary merc weapon option)
    Astreon's Iron Ward(possible smiter weapon)
    Griffon's Eye(possible PvP javazon)
    Death's Fathom(very low priority for possibly future cold sorc)

    Everything else I don't have I don't see myself using anytime in the visible
    future. And the 4 items below Wisp Projector are not things I'd really use
    anytime soon, so if anyone else wants it I'd rather them have it anyways.

    On 12 Mar 2005 17:27:18 -0800, "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote:

    >Well, I am home, and most of the mules have survived, so the time has
    >come. Rather than run a game at a specific time, which wioll no doubt
    >get hosed byt bnet, I will be doing this on an as requrested basis.
    >
    >So, now is the time to put in your orders. I have just about every item
    >in the game in septuplicate, other than Tyrael's Might and Azurewrath,
    >so ask away....

    A Beast item or Chaos claw would be fun to build some alternate
    characters around, if that's not asking too much.

    Mickey wrote:
    > Well, I am home, and most of the mules have survived, so the time has
    > come. Rather than run a game at a specific time, which wioll no doubt
    > get hosed byt bnet, I will be doing this on an as requrested basis.
    >
    > So, now is the time to put in your orders. I have just about every
    item
    > in the game in septuplicate, other than Tyrael's Might and
    Azurewrath,
    > so ask away....
    >
    > Mickey

    That's USWest SC right?
    Have SoJ's there? I can convert them to Ladder Ist's and give them to
    an active player to be distributed among other surviving AGD ladder
    players. Or better yet if you and Dan can merge your SoJ mules for one
    cloning session, since I really doubt Dan's collection is enough...

    Hurrah!

    OK, nonladder I don't need much....

    IK armor
    Vamp Gaze
    Windforce
    Mav Bow
    Silence or BotD Bow
    mf small charms

    That's just about it NL....

    Now if you have ladder gear to give away... that's a much longer list
    :)

    RegNitto

    Zamboni wrote:
    > "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > > Well, I am home, and most of the mules have survived, so the time
    has
    > > come. Rather than run a game at a specific time, which wioll no
    doubt
    > > get hosed byt bnet, I will be doing this on an as requrested basis.
    > >
    > > So, now is the time to put in your orders. I have just about every
    item
    > > in the game in septuplicate, other than Tyrael's Might and
    Azurewrath,
    > > so ask away....
    > >
    > > Mickey
    > >

    > The only two items I've never been able to find:
    > Boneshade
    > Death's Web

    The had I know I have, the other one I need to know the base type, as I
    never ID things, but I think I have that also.

    Mickey

    Shiflet wrote:
    > "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote in message
    >
    > > So, now is the time to put in your orders. I have just about every
    item
    > > in the game in septuplicate, other than Tyrael's Might and
    Azurewrath,
    > > so ask away....
    >
    > Well, there's still a few items on my wishlist I've never managed to
    obtain.
    > If you have any of these and are willing to help me out with them I'm
    > searching for any of these(in a rough order of preference):
    >
    > Crown of Ages(for PvP zealot)

    Got a few, not sure about the number of holes, as I don't ID.

    > Reaper's Toll(have about 5 mercs who could use one of these)

    Yeah, and some cryptic axes also.

    > upped Gore Riders(wanna make a kicker)

    Not sure about those

    > eth Stormlash(for zealot)

    Not ethereal ones

    > eth Death Cleaver(for PvP zealot)

    not sure about that either

    > Shadow Dancers(for kicker if I can't find upped Gores somewhere, if I
    could

    Plenty of those

    > get upped Gores I'd not need these)

    > Wisp Projector(to help deal with annoying PvP trappers)

    Got a few, I think

    > Tomb Reaver(secondary merc weapon option)

    Got 3 or 4

    > Astreon's Iron Ward(possible smiter weapon)

    Gold Caddy? methinks I have 2

    > Griffon's Eye(possible PvP javazon)

    Hat? yes, about 10 of those

    > Death's Fathom(very low priority for possibly future cold sorc)

    I think I may have some of those left, gave away a bunch

    Mickey

    Dalai Lama wrote:
    > On 12 Mar 2005 17:27:18 -0800, "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote:
    >
    > >Well, I am home, and most of the mules have survived, so the time
    has
    > >come. Rather than run a game at a specific time, which wioll no
    doubt
    > >get hosed byt bnet, I will be doing this on an as requrested basis.
    > >
    > >So, now is the time to put in your orders. I have just about every
    item
    > >in the game in septuplicate, other than Tyrael's Might and
    Azurewrath,
    > >so ask away....
    >

    > A Beast item or Chaos claw would be fun to build some alternate
    > characters around, if that's not asking too much.

    Don't have the item, but I am sure I have the runes for it.

    Mickey

    RegNitto wrote:
    > Hurrah!
    >
    > OK, nonladder I don't need much....
    >
    > IK armor

    got at least 8 of those

    > Vamp Gaze

    3 or 4

    > Windforce

    not sure, I may have a couple left

    > Mav Bow

    Tons of em

    > Silence or BotD Bow

    Runic items I don't have, just runes

    > mf small charms

    GOBS of em

    > Now if you have ladder gear to give away... that's a much longer list

    Not yet, give me some time :)

    I need make some pindle sorcs for the kids to MF with

    Mickey

    Alice wrote:
    > Mickey wrote:
    > > Well, I am home, and most of the mules have survived, so the time
    has
    > > come. Rather than run a game at a specific time, which wioll no
    doubt
    > > get hosed byt bnet, I will be doing this on an as requrested basis.
    > >
    > > So, now is the time to put in your orders. I have just about every
    > item
    > > in the game in septuplicate, other than Tyrael's Might and
    > Azurewrath,
    > > so ask away....
    > >
    > > Mickey
    >
    > That's USWest SC right?
    > Have SoJ's there? I can convert them to Ladder Ist's and give them
    > an active player to be distributed among other surviving AGD ladder
    > players. Or better yet if you and Dan can merge your SoJ mules for
    one
    > cloning session, since I really doubt Dan's collection is enough...

    I lost most of my sojs when they expired the accounts they were on
    after 40 days. I think I have 5 or 10 left off ladder. Not enough to
    really do much.

    Mickey

    Alice wrote:
    > Mickey wrote:
    > > Well, I am home, and most of the mules have survived, so the time
    has
    > > come. Rather than run a game at a specific time, which wioll no
    doubt
    > > get hosed byt bnet, I will be doing this on an as requrested basis.
    > >
    > > So, now is the time to put in your orders. I have just about every
    > item
    > > in the game in septuplicate, other than Tyrael's Might and
    > Azurewrath,
    > > so ask away....
    > >
    > > Mickey
    >
    > That's USWest SC right?
    > Have SoJ's there? I can convert them to Ladder Ist's and give them
    > an active player to be distributed among other surviving AGD ladder
    > players. Or better yet if you and Dan can merge your SoJ mules for
    one
    > cloning session, since I really doubt Dan's collection is enough...

    I lost most of my sojs when they expired the accounts they were on
    after 40 days. I think I have 5 or 10 left off ladder. Not enough to
    really do much.

    Mickey

    Hello there Mick!

    How are you? I know,...great!

    I have 4 non-ladder characters. They are all barbs. I have one IK armor
    and one Ik maul and several other IK gear spread out on all the chars.
    I think yo u get the picture. Easy to visualize, huh?

    Three non-ladder Shytheds and one SamKinison decked out in full IK
    gear.

    Sam loves ya!

    Orion Ryder

    Extra nice... how about Vex and Zod then for BotD :)

    I'd like to see what you set up for that Pindle Sorc... my sorcs are
    quite easily killed in there...

    Reg

    Shiflet wrote:
    > "Shiflet" <rshiflet@charter.net> wrote in message
    > > Well, if these are going fast, I wouldn't wanna take one when other
    people
    > > are more likely to sue them before I am.
    >
    > Err, oops, perhaps those other people might USE them, I hope they
    don't plan
    > to sue them...

    Other people WERE using them, when they were ladder items. No one else
    has asked for one, so if I have one, it's yours.

    Mickey

    RegNitto wrote:
    > Extra nice... how about Vex and Zod then for BotD :)

    Vex I know I have a few, not sure if I have any ZODs left.

    > I'd like to see what you set up for that Pindle Sorc... my sorcs are
    > quite easily killed in there...

    Pure meteor sorc in a Tal's setup.

    Mickey

    Stephen van Ham wrote:
    > "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> had this idea for a movie:
    >
    > >> Now if you have ladder gear to give away... that's a much longer
    list

    > >Not yet, give me some time :)
    >
    > >I need make some pindle sorcs for the kids to MF with
    >
    > Teehee, yep, time to get the sweat shop back up and running.

    Yup, nothing finds items like 4 kids determined to out do each other...
    and spring break is about to give them 2 weeks off :)

    Mickey

    Orion Ryder wrote:
    > Hello there Mick!
    >
    > How are you? I know,...great!
    >
    > I have 4 non-ladder characters. They are all barbs. I have one IK
    armor
    > and one Ik maul and several other IK gear spread out on all the
    chars.
    > I think yo u get the picture. Easy to visualize, huh?
    >
    > Three non-ladder Shytheds and one SamKinison decked out in full IK
    > gear.

    Not sure about the mauls, as I generally made golems out of em. But the
    armors I have in numbers, and the same for the rest of the parts.

    Mickey

    Stephen van Ham wrote:
    > "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> had this idea for a movie:
    >
    > >Not yet, give me some time :)
    > >
    > >I need make some pindle sorcs for the kids to MF with
    >
    > Oh, forgot to mention... once you're up and running, I have a 34%
    vipermagi
    > with your name on it. You know where to find me. :-)

    Thanks, those are always useful as hell :)

    Mickey

    On Mon, 14 Mar 2005, Mickey wrote:

    *
    * Shiflet wrote:
    * > "Shiflet" <rshiflet@charter.net> wrote in message
    * > news:d6mZd.20543$eH2.17287@fe07.lga...
    * > > Well, if these are going fast, I wouldn't wanna take one when other
    * people
    * > > are more likely to sue them before I am.
    * >
    * > Err, oops, perhaps those other people might USE them, I hope they
    * don't plan
    * > to sue them...
    *
    * Other people WERE using them, when they were ladder items. No one else
    * has asked for one, so if I have one, it's yours.
    *
    * Mickey
    *
    *
    Ahah!!!

    A great light dawns... please confirm or correct at will.. but does this
    mean that when/if the second ladder closes the current ladder chars will
    be able to mingle and play with those currently non-ladder?

    Mickey, I don't have any chars off ladder right now, but I'd make it a
    priority, if you'd put together a 'late nightmare-early hell level'
    set of gear for a sorc or a necro for me to 'work towards'. Let me know
    if the idea appeals to you. I make no specific equipment requests except
    to say I'd prefer to try something 'non traditional' .. ie: not tals set
    on a sorc...

    Welcome back,
    Elly

    > > Crown of Ages(for PvP zealot)
    >
    > Got a few, not sure about the number of holes, as I don't ID.
    >
    > > Reaper's Toll(have about 5 mercs who could use one of these)
    >
    > Yeah, and some cryptic axes also.
    >
    > > upped Gore Riders(wanna make a kicker)
    >
    > Not sure about those
    >
    > > eth Stormlash(for zealot)
    >
    > Not ethereal ones
    >
    > > eth Death Cleaver(for PvP zealot)
    >
    > not sure about that either
    >
    > > Shadow Dancers(for kicker if I can't find upped Gores somewhere, if I
    > could
    >
    > Plenty of those
    >
    > > get upped Gores I'd not need these)
    >
    > > Wisp Projector(to help deal with annoying PvP trappers)
    >
    > Got a few, I think
    >
    > > Tomb Reaver(secondary merc weapon option)
    >
    > Got 3 or 4
    >
    > > Astreon's Iron Ward(possible smiter weapon)
    >
    > Gold Caddy? methinks I have 2
    >
    > > Griffon's Eye(possible PvP javazon)
    >
    > Hat? yes, about 10 of those

    Jaysus you've got like...my whole wish list. Anything you wanna shoot my way
    works for me, since I haven't been by in awhile, how should I reach you?

    > > Death's Fathom(very low priority for possibly future cold sorc)
    >
    > I think I may have some of those left, gave away a bunch

    Well, if these are going fast, I wouldn't wanna take one when other people
    are more likely to sue them before I am.

    > Mickey

    "Shiflet" <rshiflet@charter.net> wrote in message
    > Well, if these are going fast, I wouldn't wanna take one when other people
    > are more likely to sue them before I am.

    Err, oops, perhaps those other people might USE them, I hope they don't plan
    to sue them...

    I would appreciate any help on that one...

    I'll have to try a few runs with my sorcy... she's maxed fireball and
    meteor, so she should be able to kill there.

    RegNitto

    > Other people WERE using them, when they were ladder items.

    Oh I know, I was making fun of myself for my typo;-)

    > No one else has asked for one, so if I have one, it's yours.

    Cool, thanks! What's your current account, or just reach you through the
    bot?

    "Ellen" <finesse@u.washington.edu> wrote in message
    > A great light dawns... please confirm or correct at will.. but does this
    > mean that when/if the second ladder closes the current ladder chars will
    > be able to mingle and play with those currently non-ladder?

    Well, that's how the season one ladder characters were, so unless B.net does
    something weird it should be that way this season too.

    > Mickey, I don't have any chars off ladder right now, but I'd make it a
    > priority, if you'd put together a 'late nightmare-early hell level'
    > set of gear for a sorc or a necro for me to 'work towards'. Let me know
    > if the idea appeals to you. I make no specific equipment requests except
    > to say I'd prefer to try something 'non traditional' .. ie: not tals set
    > on a sorc...

    If you ever make a non-ladder character, let me know too, I have a ton of
    stuff, the things I requested from Mickey were the few remaining(many of
    which are ladder only) items I have characters that I need.

    > RegNitto wrote:
    >> Hurrah!
    >
    >> Windforce
    >
    > not sure, I may have a couple left

    I have an extra if you're out. It's been passed down a few times.
    --
    Zamboni

    Ellen wrote:
    > On Mon, 14 Mar 2005, Mickey wrote:
    >
    > *
    > * Shiflet wrote:
    > * > "Shiflet" <rshiflet@charter.net> wrote in message
    > * > news:d6mZd.20543$eH2.17287@fe07.lga...
    > * > > Well, if these are going fast, I wouldn't wanna take one when
    other
    > * people
    > * > > are more likely to sue them before I am.
    > * >
    > * > Err, oops, perhaps those other people might USE them, I hope they
    > * don't plan
    > * > to sue them...
    > *
    > * Other people WERE using them, when they were ladder items. No one
    else
    > * has asked for one, so if I have one, it's yours.
    > *
    > * Mickey
    > *
    > *
    > Ahah!!!
    >
    > A great light dawns... please confirm or correct at will.. but does
    this
    > mean that when/if the second ladder closes the current ladder chars
    will
    > be able to mingle and play with those currently non-ladder?

    Exactly. Today's ladder char is tomorrow's non-ladder char.

    > Mickey, I don't have any chars off ladder right now, but I'd make it
    > priority, if you'd put together a 'late nightmare-early hell level'
    > set of gear for a sorc or a necro for me to 'work towards'. Let me
    know
    > if the idea appeals to you. I make no specific equipment requests
    except
    > to say I'd prefer to try something 'non traditional' .. ie: not tals
    set
    > on a sorc...

    Sure thing. I know exactly what type to make.

    Mickey

    Stephen van Ham wrote:
    > "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> had this idea for a movie:
    >
    > >> I'd like to see what you set up for that Pindle Sorc... my sorcs
    are
    > >> quite easily killed in there...
    > >
    > >Pure meteor sorc in a Tal's setup.
    >
    > Orb, Fireball, Hydra sorceress is what I'm using for him, these days.
    With
    > Hydra in the mix instead of Meteor (I wanted to see if Hydra was
    still
    > viable), she only has the one fireball synergy instead of two, so the
    fireball
    > damage is quite a bit less than a standard fire girl, but it's still
    enough to
    > drop pindle in a few seconds.

    These sorcs do enormous damage with their meteors. If he is FI, the
    kids know to just bail and restart.

    Mickey

    * > * Shiflet wrote:
    * > * > "Shiflet" <rshiflet@charter.net> wrote in message
    * > * > news:d6mZd.20543$eH2.17287@fe07.lga...
    * > * > > Well, if these are going fast, I wouldn't wanna take one when
    * other people are more likely to sue them before I am.
    * > * >
    * > * > Err, oops, perhaps those other people might USE them, I hope they
    * > * don't plan to sue them...
    * > *
    * > * Other people WERE using them, when they were ladder items. No one
    * > * else has asked for one, so if I have one, it's yours.
    * > *
    * > * Mickey
    * > *
    * > *
    * > Ahah!!!
    <snippage>
    * >
    * > Mickey, I don't have any chars off ladder right now, but I'd make it
    * > a priority, if you'd put together a 'late nightmare-early hell level'
    * > set of gear for a sorc or a necro for me to 'work towards'. Let me
    * > know if the idea appeals to you. I make no specific equipment requests
    * > except to say I'd prefer to try something 'non traditional' .. ie: not
    * > tals set on a sorc...
    *
    * Sure thing. I know exactly what type to make.
    *
    * Mickey
    *

    Well, I've made a non ladder account and will be burning it in Wednesday.
    I am most curious what challenge lies ahead of me and whether it will be
    of the sorc or necro path. What is 'exactly what type to make' ??

    BTW,
    You going to spend some of your time on-ladder as well? Beef's not what's
    for dinner these days, but baal-breaking is quite a sport. Actually, nm
    cows does kind of resemble the old hell cows for pace and noise, but no
    match for drops unless you are just looking for sockets and merc money.

    Elly

    "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> had this idea for a movie:

    >Not yet, give me some time :)
    >
    >I need make some pindle sorcs for the kids to MF with

    Oh, forgot to mention... once you're up and running, I have a 34% vipermagi
    with your name on it. You know where to find me. :-)

    --
    Slaughter is its own reward.

    "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> had this idea for a movie:

    >> Oh, forgot to mention... once you're up and running, I have a 34%
    >> vipermagi with your name on it. You know where to find me. :-)

    >Thanks, those are always useful as hell :)

    Viper is teh besto! Since I ended up finding a 35 one day (keeping the 35 in
    case I need some rune trade fodder), and a 34 the next, I figured I should
    spread the karma around. :-)

    I'm still in the process of getting my mule collection stocked back up, after
    a bit of an absence myself (only three months for me, though). A lot of the
    ladder stuff ended up on the team uww mules, and some more went by way of a
    private giveaway in December. I'm currently on the hunt for a couple of
    raven frosts, two pairs of gore riders, a highlords amulet, a HOZ or two,
    another shako or decent rare paladin hat, etc. I want to get my frost zealot
    paladin fully specced up, since I did end up using my Lo rune on him, and I'd
    like to get a nice set of +skills gear going on my new paladin project.

    --
    Slaughter is its own reward.

    On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 10:10:56 +1300, Stephen van Ham
    <svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote:

    >"Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> had this idea for a movie:
    >
    >>> Oh, forgot to mention... once you're up and running, I have a 34%
    >>> vipermagi with your name on it. You know where to find me. :-)
    >
    >>Thanks, those are always useful as hell :)
    >
    >Viper is teh besto! Since I ended up finding a 35 one day (keeping the 35 in
    >case I need some rune trade fodder), and a 34 the next, I figured I should
    >spread the karma around. :-)
    >
    >I'm still in the process of getting my mule collection stocked back up, after
    >a bit of an absence myself (only three months for me, though). A lot of the
    >ladder stuff ended up on the team uww mules, and some more went by way of a
    >private giveaway in December. I'm currently on the hunt for a couple of
    >raven frosts, two pairs of gore riders, a highlords amulet, a HOZ or two,
    >another shako or decent rare paladin hat, etc. I want to get my frost zealot
    >paladin fully specced up, since I did end up using my Lo rune on him, and I'd
    >like to get a nice set of +skills gear going on my new paladin project.

    Stephen, check the UWW Mules, there are at least two Shakos, and some
    nice pally gear around.

    Cheers Kai

    "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> had this idea for a movie:

    >> I'd like to see what you set up for that Pindle Sorc... my sorcs are
    >> quite easily killed in there...
    >
    >Pure meteor sorc in a Tal's setup.

    Orb, Fireball, Hydra sorceress is what I'm using for him, these days. With
    Hydra in the mix instead of Meteor (I wanted to see if Hydra was still
    viable), she only has the one fireball synergy instead of two, so the fireball
    damage is quite a bit less than a standard fire girl, but it's still enough to
    drop pindle in a few seconds.

    --
    Slaughter is its own reward.

    "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> had this idea for a movie:

    >> >I need make some pindle sorcs for the kids to MF with

    >> Teehee, yep, time to get the sweat shop back up and running.

    >Yup, nothing finds items like 4 kids determined to out do each other...
    >and spring break is about to give them 2 weeks off :)

    Hehe. Funny stuff. What's their pay rate? Roof over the head and food in
    the belly?

    --
    Slaughter is its own reward.

    "Chris Lansdell" <clansdell@nf.sympatico.ca> had this idea for a movie:

    >Ravens or Highlord's are free for your usage

    RAH RAH RAH Team Rainbowfeet!

    Right now, mr frost zealot is using:

    Hat - Nightwing's Veil
    Shield - Spirit
    Amulet - Rare with resist all and +1 skills
    Rings - Rares with resist and leech
    Gloves - IK
    Belt - IK
    Boots - Rare with resistances

    But I'd like to get his zeal down to 4 fpa while using holy freeze, while
    taking on some new mods at the same time. I need 72 total. I get 34 from
    the sword, and with 20 from Highlords = 54, leaving 18 to go. I'd like to
    keep the gloves slot free for a pair of dracs, and belt slot for the verdungos
    I found the other day. I'm thinking about switching out the Nightwing's for
    a shako. I'll lose a bit of cold damage, but will gain DR and life/mana, so
    it's probably worth it. If need be I'll socket the tals armour and hat with
    fervor jewels.

    I'd like to replace one of his rings with a raven frost, too.

    --
    Slaughter is its own reward.

    > On Tue, 15 Mar 2005, Mickey wrote:
    > * Ellen wrote:
    > * > On Mon, 14 Mar 2005, Mickey wrote:
    > * > * Shiflet wrote:
    > * > * > "Shiflet" <rshiflet@charter.net> wrote in message
    > * > * > news:d6mZd.20543$eH2.17287@fe07.lga...
    > * > * > > Well, if these are going fast, I wouldn't wanna take one when
    > * other people are more likely to sue them before I am.
    > * > * >
    > * > * > Err, oops, perhaps those other people might USE them, I hope they
    > * > * don't plan to sue them...
    > * > *
    > * > * Other people WERE using them, when they were ladder items. No one
    > * > * else has asked for one, so if I have one, it's yours.
    > * > *
    > * > * Mickey
    > * > *
    > * > *
    > * > Ahah!!!
    > <snippage>
    > * >
    > * > Mickey, I don't have any chars off ladder right now, but I'd make it
    > * > a priority, if you'd put together a 'late nightmare-early hell level'
    > * > set of gear for a sorc or a necro for me to 'work towards'. Let me
    > * > know if the idea appeals to you. I make no specific equipment requests
    > * > except to say I'd prefer to try something 'non traditional' .. ie: not
    > * > tals set on a sorc...
    > *
    > * Sure thing. I know exactly what type to make.
    > *
    > * Mickey
    > *
    >
    > Well, I've made a non ladder account and will be burning it in Wednesday.
    > I am most curious what challenge lies ahead of me and whether it will be
    > of the sorc or necro path. What is 'exactly what type to make' ??
    >
    > BTW,
    > You going to spend some of your time on-ladder as well? Beef's not what's
    > for dinner these days, but baal-breaking is quite a sport. Actually, nm
    > cows does kind of resemble the old hell cows for pace and noise, but no
    > match for drops unless you are just looking for sockets and merc money.
    >
    > Elly

    I'm guessing he's going to gear you up for a Nova/Fireball Sorc

    short - I wish someone would that for me ON ladder :o)

    Kai Scholz-Starke <bergzwerg@arcor.de> had this idea for a movie:

    >Stephen, check the UWW Mules, there are at least two Shakos, and some
    >nice pally gear around.

    Cheers. Since I'd been out of loop for a while, I didn't really know what,
    if any, plans people had for the gear there, so I haven't even been checking
    them, other than to borrow a couple of sol runes. But I'll certainly take a
    shako and a nice paladin hat if there's some spare.

    --
    Slaughter is its own reward.

    On 14 Mar 2005 09:10:03 -0800, "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote:

    >Dalai Lama wrote:
    >> On 12 Mar 2005 17:27:18 -0800, "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote:
    >>
    >> >Well, I am home, and most of the mules have survived, so the time
    >has
    >> >come. Rather than run a game at a specific time, which wioll no
    >doubt
    >> >get hosed byt bnet, I will be doing this on an as requrested basis.
    >> >
    >> >So, now is the time to put in your orders. I have just about every
    >item
    >> >in the game in septuplicate, other than Tyrael's Might and
    >Azurewrath,
    >> >so ask away....
    >>

    >> A Beast item or Chaos claw would be fun to build some alternate
    >> characters around, if that's not asking too much.
    >

    >Don't have the item, but I am sure I have the runes for it.

    I see, in that case a Ber, Ohm and Mal would do it then, I know I've
    got one Um stashed, have to see about the second one.

    Thanks!

    On 14 Mar 2005 12:42:55 -0800, "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote:

    >RegNitto wrote:
    >> Extra nice... how about Vex and Zod then for BotD :)
    >
    >Vex I know I have a few, not sure if I have any ZODs left.
    >

    >> I'd like to see what you set up for that Pindle Sorc... my sorcs are
    >> quite easily killed in there...
    >
    >Pure meteor sorc in a Tal's setup.

    Would that work with a Barb merc? (I'd hate to have to go back and
    re-level a merc to 91)

    "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> had this idea for a movie:

    >These sorcs do enormous damage with their meteors. If he is FI, the
    >kids know to just bail and restart.

    They sure do! One of my variant sorcies last season used meteor, and even
    only part synergised, it was an ass kicker.

    The hydra girl has her firebolt and fireball maxed, along with her FM, which
    didn't leave me too much else, but she does have an orb around level 18 now,
    with items, at level 91. So if pindle turns out FI, I can knock him over
    pretty quickly with that, while Emilio (Holy Freeze with an Insight stick),
    pokes him in the belly.

    Around 1100-1200 life (no CTA for me) and only 600 mana (maxed shield block
    means low energy - block is something I need on this clunky connection for
    teleing to mephisto), but with the Insight stick, the mana ball never drops
    anyway. Very tasty new low requirements runeword, it is.

    --
    Slaughter is its own reward.

    On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 08:29:05 +1300, Stephen van Ham
    <svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote:

    >Around 1100-1200 life (no CTA for me) and only 600 mana (maxed shield block
    >means low energy - block is something I need on this clunky connection for
    >teleing to mephisto), but with the Insight stick, the mana ball never drops
    >anyway. Very tasty new low requirements runeword, it is.

    Hmm, so would an Insight stick make energy shield worthwhile again?

    "Dalai Lama" <daiailamaSPAM@aol.com> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 08:29:05 +1300, Stephen van Ham
    > <svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote:
    >
    > >Around 1100-1200 life (no CTA for me) and only 600 mana (maxed shield
    block
    > >means low energy - block is something I need on this clunky connection
    for
    > >teleing to mephisto), but with the Insight stick, the mana ball never
    drops
    > >anyway. Very tasty new low requirements runeword, it is.
    >
    > Hmm, so would an Insight stick make energy shield worthwhile again?

    If I ever find the appropriate stick I'll let you know. My Sorc (FO/FB) has
    a point or 2 in Eshield, and if I get stuck in an arrow assault or lightning
    storm, the ManaBall goes byebye pretty quickly. I'm just looking for a
    Thresher or something to put the runeword into :)

    short

    Stephen van Ham <svanham@xtra.co.nz> had this idea for a movie:

    >They sure do! One of my variant sorcies last season used meteor, and even
    >only part synergised, it was an ass kicker.

    Hehe! And how did I manage to forget that I had a level 90 metorb sorceress
    last season as well? God, so many characters...

    --
    Slaughter is its own reward.

    "Stephen van Ham" <svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
    > Stephen van Ham <svanham@xtra.co.nz> had this idea for a movie:
    >
    > >They sure do! One of my variant sorcies last season used meteor, and
    even
    > >only part synergised, it was an ass kicker.
    >
    > Hehe! And how did I manage to forget that I had a level 90 metorb
    sorceress
    > last season as well? God, so many characters...

    Hehe, I think we all had a Meteor Sorc or 2.

    short

    Dalai Lama <daiailamaSPAM@aol.com> had this idea for a movie:

    >>Around 1100-1200 life (no CTA for me) and only 600 mana (maxed shield block
    >>means low energy - block is something I need on this clunky connection for
    >>teleing to mephisto), but with the Insight stick, the mana ball never drops
    >>anyway. Very tasty new low requirements runeword, it is.

    >Hmm, so would an Insight stick make energy shield worthwhile again?

    Without a ton of mana boosting gear? Might well do, but I haven't checked
    yet. Most of my sorceresses tend to end up maxed block with minimal energy
    (to make way for dex without sacrificing on life), so I don't use ES on them,
    except for a couple (that use ES instead of blocking, but those don't tend to
    work very well at all on this dialup, so I tend to favour block instead), but
    those are season 1 now anyway, so I haven't looked.

    I'm planning to try an ES build relying on Insight, in the near future
    (beekeeper or rocket). I'm a little concerned about mana burn, since with
    this connection, the ability to quickly react to such things is lessened, so
    I'll probably be looking at a bit more vitality than is normal for the high
    mana guzzling ES builds that some people use.

    --
    Slaughter is its own reward.

    Dalai Lama <daiailamaSPAM@aol.com> had this idea for a movie:

    >>> I'd like to see what you set up for that Pindle Sorc... my sorcs are
    >>> quite easily killed in there...
    >
    >>Pure meteor sorc in a Tal's setup.

    >Would that work with a Barb merc? (I'd hate to have to go back and
    >re-level a merc to 91)

    Either an act 2 or act 5 mercs works just fine for pindle (run speed isn't
    really an issue there, since I teleport over to position myself just inside
    the entrance, and the merc goes with me), since either just needs to tank for
    just a few seconds anyway, while you spells take effect. I usually favour
    holy freeze act 2, while Mickey favours an act 5. The only consideration
    usually is if pin spawns fanatic or cused, in which case you will need to have
    a purple pot ready for him. Fireball, meteor, blizzard etc all take pindle
    and his crew down in mere seconds anyway.

    --
    Slaughter is its own reward.

    "short" <shorts@zoominternet.net> had this idea for a movie:

    >Hehe, I think we all had a Meteor Sorc or 2.

    That would be why I forgot I had one, then. It's just kind of implied that
    we do, so the information isn't worth keeping, hehe.

    --
    Slaughter is its own reward.

    Dalai Lama wrote:
    > On 14 Mar 2005 09:10:03 -0800, "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote:
    >

    > >Dalai Lama wrote:

    > >has
    > >doubt

    > >item
    > >Azurewrath,
    > >>

    > >> A Beast item or Chaos claw would be fun to build some alternate
    > >> characters around, if that's not asking too much.
    > >

    > >Don't have the item, but I am sure I have the runes for it.
    >
    > I see, in that case a Ber, Ohm and Mal would do it then, I know
    I've
    > got one Um stashed, have to see about the second one.
    >
    > Thanks!

    I will check the collection, I think I have those.

    Mickey

    short wrote:
    > "Stephen van Ham" <svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
    > > Stephen van Ham <svanham@xtra.co.nz> had this idea for a movie:
    > >
    > > >They sure do! One of my variant sorcies last season used meteor,
    and
    > even
    > > >only part synergised, it was an ass kicker.
    > >
    > > Hehe! And how did I manage to forget that I had a level 90 metorb
    > sorceress
    > > last season as well? God, so many characters...
    > >

    > Hehe, I think we all had a Meteor Sorc or 2.

    Actually, I have never played one. I make them by power leveling them
    with the rocket sorc, and then outfit them and turn them over to the
    kids.

    Mickey

Games Diablo Video Games