Start-all programs

This should be simple but I cant find it.
I want to add a program that already exists on my machine to the "all
programs-accessories-system tools" list which I call from the start menu.
Get me started please.
Mel
4 answers Last reply
More about start programs

    what program?

    "shakey" <shakey@nearsonic.net> wrote in message
    > This should be simple but I cant find it.
    > I want to add a program that already exists on my machine to the "all
    > programs-accessories-system tools" list which I call from the start menu.
    > Get me started please.
    > Mel

    Paste this in the Start | Run box:

    C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories

    Click OK

    Drag or copy a shortcut to the program you want to add into the right hand
    pane.

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.
    Wes

    In news:Q3ffd.1065$_3.18160@typhoon.sonic.net,
    shakey <shakey@nearsonic.net> hunted and pecked:
    > This should be simple but I cant find it.
    > I want to add a program that already exists on my machine to the "all
    > programs-accessories-system tools" list which I call from the start
    > menu. Get me started please.
    > Mel

    Thanks Wes, that did it. I knew it was simple but couldn't find the correct
    folder.
    Mel

    > Paste this in the Start | Run box:
    >
    > C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories
    >
    > Click OK
    >
    > Drag or copy a shortcut to the program you want to add into the right hand
    > pane.
    >
    > --
    > Hope this helps. Let us know.
    > Wes
    >
    > In news:Q3ffd.1065$_3.18160@typhoon.sonic.net,
    > shakey <shakey@nearsonic.net> hunted and pecked:
    >> This should be simple but I cant find it.
    >> I want to add a program that already exists on my machine to the "all
    >> programs-accessories-system tools" list which I call from the start
    >> menu. Get me started please.
    >> Mel

    Mel,

    It's always simple when you know, isn't it? Keep having fun! :-)

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.
    Wes

    In news:lBjfd.1094$_3.18725@typhoon.sonic.net,
    shakey <shakey@nearsonic.net> hunted and pecked:
    > Thanks Wes, that did it. I knew it was simple but couldn't find the
    > correct folder.
    > Mel

    >> Paste this in the Start | Run box:
    >>
    >> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories
    >>
    >> Click OK
    >>
    >> Drag or copy a shortcut to the program you want to add into the
    >> right hand pane.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Hope this helps. Let us know.
    >> Wes
    >>
    >> In news:Q3ffd.1065$_3.18160@typhoon.sonic.net,
    >> shakey <shakey@nearsonic.net> hunted and pecked:
    >>> This should be simple but I cant find it.
    >>> I want to add a program that already exists on my machine to the
    >>> "all programs-accessories-system tools" list which I call from the
    >>> start menu. Get me started please.
    >>> Mel

Start Menu Microsoft Accessories Windows XP