Shakey

Distinguished
May 6, 2004

This should be simple but I cant find it.
I want to add a program that already exists on my machine to the "all
programs-accessories-system tools" list which I call from the start menu.
Get me started please.
Mel

what program?

"shakey" <shakey@nearsonic.net> wrote in message
> This should be simple but I cant find it.
> I want to add a program that already exists on my machine to the "all
> programs-accessories-system tools" list which I call from the start menu.
> Get me started please.
> Mel

Paste this in the Start | Run box:

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories

Click OK

Drag or copy a shortcut to the program you want to add into the right hand
pane.

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.
Wes

In news:Q3ffd.1065$_3.18160@typhoon.sonic.net,
shakey <shakey@nearsonic.net> hunted and pecked:
> This should be simple but I cant find it.
> I want to add a program that already exists on my machine to the "all
> programs-accessories-system tools" list which I call from the start
> menu. Get me started please.
> Mel

Shakey

Distinguished
May 6, 2004

Thanks Wes, that did it. I knew it was simple but couldn't find the correct
folder.
Mel

> Paste this in the Start | Run box:
>
> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories
>
> Click OK
>
> Drag or copy a shortcut to the program you want to add into the right hand
> pane.
>
> --
> Hope this helps. Let us know.
> Wes
>
> In news:Q3ffd.1065$_3.18160@typhoon.sonic.net,
> shakey <shakey@nearsonic.net> hunted and pecked:
>> This should be simple but I cant find it.
>> I want to add a program that already exists on my machine to the "all
>> programs-accessories-system tools" list which I call from the start
>> menu. Get me started please.
>> Mel

Mel,

It's always simple when you know, isn't it? Keep having fun! :)

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.
Wes

In news:lBjfd.1094$_3.18725@typhoon.sonic.net,