Setting up a second OS

With XP Pro loaded how do I go about loading Windows 98SE so that I can
access some of my software which does not work in XP.

This may help:
http://dougknox.com/xp/tips/xp_repair_9x.htm

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

"ukish007" <ukish007@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> With XP Pro loaded how do I go about loading Windows 98SE so that I
> can
> access some of my software which does not work in XP.

www.dougknox.com -> WinXp Tips (on right side) -> Install 98/ME after XP is
installed

--
Tumppi
Reply to group

"ukish007" <ukish007@discussions.microsoft.com> kirjoitti viestissä
> With XP Pro loaded how do I go about loading Windows 98SE so that I can
> access some of my software which does not work in XP.

TRENDING THREADS