thegatekeeper

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2007
So i just bought this really great game, and i must say its really great.

But one thing that i cant understand (and im not sure if its a bug or intended), but when i lock on an enemy, the four buttons (attack, grab, step etc) grey out and i cant use them, to attack, i need to lock off the target. Im still early in the game, i just went out of the city you start in (where you fist get to ride the horse).

And also, what does Multi-Sampling do exactly, is it AA?

thegatekeeper

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2007
Btw, when i lock on, i get some tutorial message on how to perform a strong attack but considering how the attack button wont function when im locked on, i have a feeling i messed up the tutorial or something.

tallguy1618

Distinguished
Nov 14, 2007
1. you're right, its proably just because of the tutorial. Just enter a battle and do what it says and you should be fine.
2. Considering this is a console port, I was very displeased with the graphic settings. They really weren/t clear about anything. I would assume that yes, multisampling is AA. I think its's 2x, 4x, and 8x with each bar, but I could be wrong.

thegatekeeper

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2007
Ah i fixed it, turns out i turned on the setting that pressing the button to go to high profile (by tapping it), makes high profile stay there, and to go out, i need to press the button again (as opposed to default where you have to hold it).

Dumb me :).