crysis gun menu lag

bossgatekeeper

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2008
when i press the c key to bring up the gun menu it pauses and the mouse icon apears, 5 seconds later the menu appears.
again when i press the c key to drop the menu it lags.
this also happened at a lan when pressing the p key to enter the buy menu.
i never had the problem with the gun menu, i didnt know it laged until just recently.
i had got a no cd crack of a friend for the lan this may of caused the problem, so i trieded a reintall leaving game saves.
should i try a complete game reinstall?
thanks for the help

bossgatekeeper

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2008
Q6600
Leadtek 8800GT
3.5 gb kingston DDR2 800
Gigabyte GA-P35-DSL3 MOBO

it runs fine on high with a 22" monitor but as soon as i press c ore escape it just sits there for a few seconds and then does its thing
on the CPU display on the G15 is shows a spike after it unfreezes from pressing the c key
like i said it never did this before

tallguy1618

Distinguished
Nov 14, 2007
It must be the no-cd crack then. I've never seen your particular problem before, but I have heard of alot of weird problems with Crysis when using a no-cd crack. Try getting rid of that and see what happens. Also, have you patched the game yet? If the problem isn't from the no-cd crack, patching might help (i doubt Crytek will make a patch to solve a problem from a no-cd crack lol)

bossgatekeeper

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2008
haha yeah
i uninstalled but kept game save so ill try a full unistall and reinstall
i never patched the game coz i never wonted to play online i have a patch though just never used it
but from what i can see it was running fine before the no cd crack

Bamny

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2009
Hey ive had this SAME EXACT problem these past couple of dayss. I still havent resolved it :[.

Bamny

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2009
!!! I just figued out that its the G15 Keyboard. Did you update the driver recently???? I unplugged it and plugged in a different keyboard and it worked PERFECT like b4!!! Hope they come out with a new driver soon :\

Trace

Distinguished
Jul 19, 2009
hey i have the EXACT same problem with the g15 but you dont have to use another keyboard you just need to go into the logitec g15 menu and disable the extra functions of the g15 that worked for a while with me......then it all started again