file and settings transfer wizard re programs

I am interested in using the Files and Settings Transfer Wizard on a new
computer. Will this allow me to move Programs? Can I move things such as
Office XP, PhotoShop, AutoCad, etc? Or does the Wizard not move programs
and I will have to reinstall them??

Thank you

Files and Settings Transfer Wizard does not transfer programs. You will have
install those programs individually.

--
steve

nhit_whit_thenut_@yahoo.com
remove _thenut_ to reach me

"Stephen Larivee" <NOlariveeslSPAM@yahoo.PLEASEcom> wrote in message
> I am interested in using the Files and Settings Transfer Wizard on a new
> computer. Will this allow me to move Programs? Can I move things such as
> Office XP, PhotoShop, AutoCad, etc? Or does the Wizard not move programs
> and I will have to reinstall them??
>
> Thank you

Thank you