How do i remove the Alexa toolbar????

its not in my add/remove options i follow some instruction of theirs but
it just comes back i have no idea how i even got the bloody thing

--
BlueWolf
3 answers Last reply

    Follow the yellow section on this link:
    Step 3 & 4 will probably do it.

    --
    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

    "BlueWolf" <BlueWolf.1etdoy@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

    > its not in my add/remove options i follow some instruction of theirs
    > but
    > it just comes back i have no idea how i even got the bloody thing
    >

    > --
    > BlueWolf

    you might have to go where you downloaded it ,and then go to the top where it
    says file edit ,tools,and your favorite and help.press view and if you dont
    see it their you have to download it again,and then you might see it up their
    and go to control panel and then add and remove ok i hope this works for you
    sometimes you can go to that site and it will ask you do you want to delect
    you know the toolbar,and it will tell you how to do it ok,now go to where you
    found it at bye,

    "BlueWolf" wrote:

    > its not in my add/remove options i follow some instruction of theirs but
    > it just comes back i have no idea how i even got the bloody thing
    >

    > --
    > BlueWolf

    SpyBot Search and Destroy www.safer-networking.org

    "cjakiebrown" <cjakiebrown@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
    in message
    | you might have to go where you downloaded it ,and then go
    to the top where it
    | says file edit ,tools,and your favorite and help.press
    view and if you dont
    | see it their you have to download it again,and then you
    might see it up their
    | and go to control panel and then add and remove ok i hope
    this works for you
    | sometimes you can go to that site and it will ask you do
    you want to delect
    | you know the toolbar,and it will tell you how to do it
    ok,now go to where you
    | found it at bye,
    |
    | "BlueWolf" wrote:
    |

    | > its not in my add/remove options i follow some
    instruction of theirs but
    | > it just comes back i have no idea how i even got the
    bloody thing

    | > --
    | > BlueWolf

Microsoft Windows XP