The GNAT non-ladder give-away

USWest, SC, non-ladder.

Okay, I'm going to be clearing off an account that up until now has been
non-ladder mules, in preparation for a new set of ladder characters.

A quick inventory of the account shows the following:

Armour:
Atmas Wail
Black Hades
Crown of Thieves
Ormus with +3 Thunderstorm (hehe)
"Smoke" Kraken Shell
Vipermagi 23 RA

Shields:
Blackoak Luna, one eth, one non eth
Trangs x 2
Whitstans

Hats:
Guillaeme's x 2
Trang's
Valkyrie Wing x 2
Wolfhowl 3/3/6
Another Wolfhowl, not sure stats, it's not IDed

Gloves:
Frostburn x 3
Hellmouth

Belts:
Credendum
IK
Razortail
6/15/15 String of Ears
6/10/14 String of Ears
Tals, but only a 10%

Boots:
Marrowwalks +2
Waterwalk x 2

Nothing major there, mostly pgems trade fodder, but if anyone wants anything
off there before I start deleting the mules, give me a yell. I'll be
repeating the process with the next account, eventually, which has various
weaponry on it. That one might be abit more interesting, as it might still
have a reapers, oculus etc still on it.

If there no responses within a week or so, I'll just delete the mules as-is.

--
Slaughter is its own reward.

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 12:25:04 +1300, Stephen van Ham
<svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote:

>USWest, SC, non-ladder.
>
>Okay, I'm going to be clearing off an account that up until now has been
>non-ladder mules, in preparation for a new set of ladder characters.
>
>A quick inventory of the account shows the following:
>
>Armour:
>Atmas Wail
>Black Hades
>Crown of Thieves
>Ormus with +3 Thunderstorm (hehe)
>"Smoke" Kraken Shell
>Vipermagi 23 RA
>
>Shields:
>Blackoak Luna, one eth, one non eth
>Trangs x 2
>Whitstans
>
>Hats:
>Guillaeme's x 2
>Trang's
>Valkyrie Wing x 2
>Wolfhowl 3/3/6
>Another Wolfhowl, not sure stats, it's not IDed

Oooh, with a Wolfhowl and the future Beast weapon Amok-the zero point
barb could pursue his off kilter destiny.

"Dalai Lama" <daiailamaSPAM@aol.com> wrote in message
> On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 12:25:04 +1300, Stephen van Ham
> <svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote:
>
> >USWest, SC, non-ladder.
> >
> >Okay, I'm going to be clearing off an account that up until now has been
> >non-ladder mules, in preparation for a new set of ladder characters.
> >
> >A quick inventory of the account shows the following:
> >
> >Armour:
> >Atmas Wail
> >Black Hades
> >Crown of Thieves
> >Ormus with +3 Thunderstorm (hehe)
> >"Smoke" Kraken Shell
> >Vipermagi 23 RA
> >
> >Shields:
> >Blackoak Luna, one eth, one non eth
> >Trangs x 2
> >Whitstans
> >
> >Hats:
> >Guillaeme's x 2
> >Trang's
> >Valkyrie Wing x 2
> >Wolfhowl 3/3/6
> >Another Wolfhowl, not sure stats, it's not IDed
>
> Oooh, with a Wolfhowl and the future Beast weapon Amok-the zero point
> barb could pursue his off kilter destiny.

So if you BO first, then change to the Bear/whatever, you keep the BO
right??

short

"short" <shorts@zoominternet.net> wrote in message
> So if you BO first, then change to the Bear/whatever, you keep the BO
> right??

Right.

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 15:47:43 -0500, "short" <shorts@zoominternet.net>
wrote:

>So if you BO first, then change to the Bear/whatever, you keep the BO
>right??

Hmm, this brings up some interesting questions:

If a Barb BOs in the forest and there's no one there to hear it, do
his stats actually go up?

Does a Werebear BO in the Dark Woods?

Dalai Lama <daiailamaSPAM@aol.com> typed as if devouring a plate of
spoo:
> On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 15:47:43 -0500, "short" <shorts@zoominternet.net>
> wrote:
>
>> So if you BO first, then change to the Bear/whatever, you keep the BO
>> right??
>
> Hmm, this brings up some interesting questions:
>
> If a Barb BOs in the forest and there's no one there to hear it, do
> his stats actually go up?
>
> Does a Werebear BO in the Dark Woods?

What is the sound of one sword Frenzying?

There is no spoon.

EvilBill - http://evilbill.50megs.com/index.html
My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/
Jack of Hearts of the Eeeevil Trek Cabal (TINC)

"EvilBill" <quake2lives@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Dalai Lama <daiailamaSPAM@aol.com> typed as if devouring a plate of
> spoo:
>> On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 15:47:43 -0500, "short" <shorts@zoominternet.net>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> So if you BO first, then change to the Bear/whatever, you keep the BO
>>> right??
>>
>> Hmm, this brings up some interesting questions:
>>
>> If a Barb BOs in the forest and there's no one there to hear it, do
>> his stats actually go up?
>>
>> Does a Werebear BO in the Dark Woods?
>
> What is the sound of one sword Frenzying?

The other half of one hand clapping?

Dalai Lama <daiailamaSPAM@aol.com> had this idea for a movie:

>>Wolfhowl 3/3/6
>>Another Wolfhowl, not sure stats, it's not IDed

>Oooh, with a Wolfhowl and the future Beast weapon Amok-the zero point
>barb could pursue his off kilter destiny.

Okay, the Wolfhowls are all yours. I'm planning to be online quite a bit
today, but after that might only been on at sporadic late PM PST times until
the weekend after Easter, if at all, so today would be the best day for you to
pick up the hat(s), most likely.

--
Slaughter is its own reward.