Proliant 1850R prompt after boot F1

How I can disable prompt after boot. I have to always after boot press F1
to continue or F10 to Configuration utlity for Array.
Always when i boot from network i have to go and press manual F1 :(
I have SmartCD. Anybody Can help me ?
some variable ??

Best regards
Marcin

On Fri, 2 Jul 2004 14:53:34 +0100, Marcin Gaszewski wrote:

>How I can disable prompt after boot. I have to always after boot press F1
>to continue or F10 to Configuration utlity for Array.
>Always when i boot from network i have to go and press manual F1 :(
>I have SmartCD. Anybody Can help me ?
>some variable ??
>
>Best regards
>Marcin

Getting the F1 prompt usually means there was an error during boot. Do
you have a failing hard drive? Is there an error message before before the
F1 prompt.

If you have a SCSI SMART card, the configuration utility for it is on the
bootable SmartStart CDROM.

Aidan Grey