Which upcoming PC game releases have you excited?

Which game release are you most looking forward to?

• Fallout 3

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • StarCraft II

Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Devil May Cry 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Spore

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Supreme Ruler 2020

• Street Fighter 4

• Far Cry 3

Votes: 8 20.0%

• Total voters
Face it. There are some great PC games coming out in the 2nd half of 2008.

With these great titles I just can not see the death of PC gaming.

I have to applaud Capcom for releasing Devil May Cry 4 and Street Fighter 4 for the PC. Two traditional console games will now available for PC gamers in the near future. These are great titles and I am going to have to buy both for the PC. It is an absolute must as I see it. The release date for Devil May Cry 4 is July 8th. The game looks great too.

Nvidia 9600GT Devil May Cry 4 Demo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9Eo_MCfdi4

devilmaycry.jpg

So which up coming PC game releases are you excited about?

Please VOTE above.

mi1ez

Splendid
Street fighter 4 looks amazing, looks like I'm gonna have to invest in an XB360 controller!

Spore looks good too, hope they decide what's happening with the DRM soon...

trackman2010

Distinguished
May 9, 2008
DMC4 and SF4 here, too. I'm just loving Capcom this year.
I hope they'll do the porting for RE5 (if/when) it's announced for the PC.

Far Cry 2 and Fallout 3 are also on my list.

Oh, and GTA4 whenever it's released... hopefully before the end of the year.

radnor

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2008

Ill be all over it like a fly to sh*t !!!

Voted for Sc2 myself. And Diablo III when da hell does it come out ?

tallguy1618

Distinguished
Nov 14, 2007
Where are all the CnC fanboys, I know your here! Without doubt, my most anticipated game is Red Alert 3. The original Red Alert was the first computer game I ever played, way before Early Math and stuff like that. Red Alert and Dune pretty much got me hooked on video games, and the only thing better than a Red Alert 3 would be a new Dune like the old one and NOT the crappy 3D one.

Can anyone get excited about Call of Duty 5?

http://www.rocketxl.com/cod5/assets/

I think it was a big mistake to go back in time for a sequel. I have a hard time seeing COD5 being anywhere as close to as popular as COD4.

I don't own either game but if I were to buy one of them today I think I would get COD4.

tallguy1618

Distinguished
Nov 14, 2007

No, considering it's console only like COD3. I like the WW2 setting way better than modern day. I think the first COD was by far the best, COD2 is the second best, COD4 is 3rd, and COD3 is the worst.

stemnin

Distinguished
Dec 28, 2006
Cod4, after months of procrastination, I finally got it a few weeks ago, I don't know why I still play, so much bull pisses me off. My clan is soo lucky I can't seem to get my mic working (again, must go back to xp..) for they will hear me yelling when it is fixed!

The devs that made cod4 (cod, cod2) wants exclusivity after cod5.

mothhive

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2007
Don't have a favourite, but I am looking forward to Fallout 3, Starcraft 2, C&C RA3, Spore, A Vampyre Story and last but not least... Duke Nukem Forever!!! :p I don't care if it's crap, I just want to see what they've been doing for so bloody long! :D

jwbb00

Distinguished
Oct 12, 2007
Actually, there is a "Games for Windows" logo at the end of the "World at War" trailer, so I assume that it will be released for PC. BTW, the game I'm most looking forward to is HAWX, the Tom Clancy flight sim.

tallguy1618

Distinguished
Nov 14, 2007
Infinityward made COD1, COD2, and COD4 and then this gay company Treyarch made COD3 and now COD5. It's almost like KOTOR. Bioware made KOTOR1 and it is still the best RPG ever made and then some company called Obsidian made KOTOR2 which was nowhere near as good as the original. I would be very pleased if only InfinityWard made the rest of the COD series.

spuddyt

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2007
KOTOR2 was actually pretty good, they just had to cut it short due to FCKING DEADLINES!!!! (they cut out a whole planet, and all the stuff that linked to that - hence the deadend HK-50 quests (if it wasn't dead end, then blow me if i didn't try everything))

infornography42

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2006
It was dead-ended.

There is another team working in tandem with Team Gizka to restore that planet, but since all the art/voice/plot assets were not yet in the game for it, it won't be a part of the KOTOR 2 restoration project.

imnotageek

Distinguished
Jan 4, 2008
Ah ... com'on people, give the good old WoW some love. Personally I most look forward to the new WoW expansion. Finally a new class! After all these years ...

Strange that on day 1 of release, we would see 10 million death knights questing and going for dungeons at the same time.

mothhive

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2007
While I am going to check out WotLK, I wouldn't really describe myself as excited. The new class should be interesting to play and new areas to explore is nice, but I can't see it being anything revolutionary, just more of the same. Fun until you hit the level cap and have seen everywhere, then back to the grind.

I agree with iamnotageek, the vast majority will roll a Deathnight on, or shortly after day 1 (I'll be waiting till I get to 80 on my main first). It'll be like Pyro update day in TF2 except with deathknights as far as the eye can see! It could get very annoying having hundreds of people doing the exact same DK quests as you, but I suppose that'll be true of every quest in the starting areas of Northrend too. Gah, I'm already feeling a little bored of it and I haven't even played it yet! lol

infornography42

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2006
Meh, WoW is cool and all, but I've been there, done that. I'd rather not keep doing that forever and ever. I'm interested in new experiences even if they are a part of older franchises.

snarfies1

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Fallout 3 for me!

Though Starcraft 2 is a close second.

And GTA4, though that hasn't been announced yet.

All bets off if any of those has Bioshock/Mass Effect style "copy protection."