can't see URL in Shortcut Properties

When I right-click an internet shortcut icon and then click Properties,
there's no way to see the target URL. Can this be changed with a setting or
Registry hack?

Roy,

"Web Document" tab is missing when you check the properties of a URL file:
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/webdoctab.htm

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User