Sign in with
Your question

Dell XPS M1530 Gaming/Media Laptop for sale! Like new!

Last response: in Deals
January 22, 2010 10:11:10 PM

Alright so back about a year ago I bought a really nice Dell XPS M1530 off dell.

It cost me about $1500 shipped. I am starting to get into gaming more seriously and am interested in selling this and upgrading to a desktop.

I have taken extremely good care of this laptop, and it works just as it did when I bought it. Never dropped, battery is still working great, ect.

So I'm wondering if anyone is interested in buying?

4gb of RAM

Intel Duo Core T7250 (2 cores @ 2.00ghz)

NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT

This laptop still players newer games fine, and is great for about everything.

I use photoshop on it flawlessly, play my games with no complains. The 4gbs of ram really helps!

So If anyone is seriously interested in buying I can post some pics up later, post with offers please! I am worried about getting scammed, but I think we can sort all that stuff out once I figure out if anyone is interested.

Thanks!
January 23, 2010 4:18:02 AM

If you want to get a fair market value for your m1530, ebay is a great tool for that. With depreciation being the bitch that it is, you won't get anywhere near the amount you paid. Good luck with the sale.
January 26, 2010 10:34:04 PM

Any advice for selling it? :T
January 27, 2010 4:24:48 AM

Sure, price it very reasonably and it will sell fast. Like I said before, price check it against ebay and sell yours for less.

Once you figure out your asking price, send me a PM and we'll go from there.
!