Closed

Dell XPS M1530 Gaming/Media Laptop for sale! Like new!

Alright so back about a year ago I bought a really nice Dell XPS M1530 off dell.

It cost me about $1500 shipped. I am starting to get into gaming more seriously and am interested in selling this and upgrading to a desktop.

I have taken extremely good care of this laptop, and it works just as it did when I bought it. Never dropped, battery is still working great, ect.

So I'm wondering if anyone is interested in buying?

4gb of RAM

Intel Duo Core T7250 (2 cores @ 2.00ghz)

NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT

This laptop still players newer games fine, and is great for about everything.

I use photoshop on it flawlessly, play my games with no complains. The 4gbs of ram really helps!

So If anyone is seriously interested in buying I can post some pics up later, post with offers please! I am worried about getting scammed, but I think we can sort all that stuff out once I figure out if anyone is interested.

Thanks!
3 answers Last reply
More about dell m1530 gaming media laptop sale
  1. If you want to get a fair market value for your m1530, ebay is a great tool for that. With depreciation being the bitch that it is, you won't get anywhere near the amount you paid. Good luck with the sale.
  2. Any advice for selling it? :T
  3. Sure, price it very reasonably and it will sell fast. Like I said before, price check it against ebay and sell yours for less.

Once you figure out your asking price, send me a PM and we'll go from there.
Ask a new question

Read More

Classifieds Laptops Dell Studio Xps Gaming Hot Deals Product