Start Up Log In

Hi, after installing .Net Framework my computer now starts with a log in
screen, how do I get it to start without this?
Zetor

Hi Zetor,

Yes, this is quite common. Click start/run, type "control userpasswords2"
(without the quotes) and click ok. Uncheck the box requiring a username and
password, click apply/ok and follow the prompts to set up a default logon.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone