Caption Contest: Happy Birthday, Steve Ballmer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bogcotton

Distinguished
Jun 7, 2009
[Man in the middle] Muahahahahahaahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! You have fallen for my evil plan. These mind control devices will give me power over one of the biggest companies in the world, and the woman I love. ***Throws west side sign for extra gangsta***

[Steve Ballmer - said through teeth] Stop making me smile you bastard! SOMEBODY HELP.

[Asian lady] This is kind of kinky. XD

G

steve ballmer demonstrating the new electroshock therapy controller for xbox

G

In response to Nintendo's announcement of the 3DS, Steve Ballmer unveiled the 360's newest accessory. Xbox 3D360 :eek:

falchard

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2008
"How much do YOU think this brain wave emitter is worth? Wait just one more minute before you answer. Watch as MS Brain makes this woman smile. Now how much do you think this emitter is worth? Don't answer. Wait until you see it work on this person without an emitter. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT, It controls peoples minds through thin air!? Thats right, you can make people do stuff EVEN PEOPLE WITHOUT A RECIEVER! How much did you guess? $500? A Thousand? EVEN MORE? NO!! Its just $99! Thats right its $99. Its an incredible value but its true. Its MS Brain From Microsoft!"

Status
Not open for further replies.