Problems with the aditional users in Win XP

When I create a new user, different than the adminsitrator in my PC with Win
XP Pro with SP2, that users cannot navigate using Internet Explorer through
secure sites (i.e. Hotmail) also they cannot make searches using google.

I have changed the permissions of these users to admin, but the problem
persists.

Thanks for any help!

Logon as you, change their permissions back to Users. Open Windows
Firewall in the Control Panel. Click the Exceptions tab, add IE to
the list. Click the Edit button, click the Change scope button.
Ensure that the " Any computer ..." option is checked.

If that does not resolve the issue, see this for possible assistance
with the issue :

How to troubleshoot problems accessing secure Web pages with
Internet Explorer 6 Service Pack 2
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=870700

MowGreen [MVP]
===============
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten

kmilo wrote:

> When I create a new user, different than the adminsitrator in my PC with Win
> XP Pro with SP2, that users cannot navigate using Internet Explorer through
> secure sites (i.e. Hotmail) also they cannot make searches using google.
>
> I have changed the permissions of these users to admin, but the problem
> persists.
>
> Thanks for any help!

Actually, the problem is present before the installation of SP2. Other
sympton is that the buttons in the pages, doesn´t work.