javascript disabled

http://www.freewebs.com/x7theavencrazyx/picutresfromseason9.htm
Specifically the 2 pix at the top of a pregnant Lucy. I changed the security to
allow this site. allowed cookies, even turned off trend for a quick moment. But
so far the java script fails to open a new window. I suppose it could be poorly
programmed java script, except that it is an active web site.

How do I get java script enabled in XP pro ?
More about javascript disabled

    Red X image displayed where the applet should be, applets won't run
    http://www.java.com/en/download/help/redximage.jsp

    Free Software - Java Software for the desktop
    http://java.com/en/index.jsp

    For Internet Explorer assistance:

    Please visit the Internet Explorer newsgroup experts:

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "Husky" wrote:

    | http://www.freewebs.com/x7theavencrazyx/picutresfromseason9.htm
    | Specifically the 2 pix at the top of a pregnant Lucy. I changed the security to
    | allow this site. allowed cookies, even turned off trend for a quick moment. But
    | so far the java script fails to open a new window. I suppose it could be poorly
    | programmed java script, except that it is an active web site.
    |

    | How do I get java script enabled in XP pro ?
    | --

    On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 08:31:02 -0500, "Carey Frisch [MVP]"
    <cnfrisch@nospamgmail.com> wrote:

    the problem was it was java script from some other website on that page. When I
    tracked down the original image, and hit the java script link it opened
    immediately.

    >Red X image displayed where the applet should be, applets won't run
    >http://www.java.com/en/download/help/redximage.jsp
    >
    >Free Software - Java Software for the desktop
    >http://java.com/en/index.jsp
    >
    >For Internet Explorer assistance:
    >
    >Please visit the Internet Explorer newsgroup experts:

Javascript Java Windows XP