javascript disabled

http://www.freewebs.com/x7theavencrazyx/picutresfromseason9.htm
Specifically the 2 pix at the top of a pregnant Lucy. I changed the security to
allow this site. allowed cookies, even turned off trend for a quick moment. But
so far the java script fails to open a new window. I suppose it could be poorly
programmed java script, except that it is an active web site.

How do I get java script enabled in XP pro ?

Red X image displayed where the applet should be, applets won't run
http://www.java.com/en/download/help/redximage.jsp

Free Software - Java Software for the desktop
http://java.com/en/index.jsp

For Internet Explorer assistance:

Please visit the Internet Explorer newsgroup experts:

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

"Husky" wrote:

| http://www.freewebs.com/x7theavencrazyx/picutresfromseason9.htm
| Specifically the 2 pix at the top of a pregnant Lucy. I changed the security to
| allow this site. allowed cookies, even turned off trend for a quick moment. But
| so far the java script fails to open a new window. I suppose it could be poorly
| programmed java script, except that it is an active web site.
|

| How do I get java script enabled in XP pro ?
| --

On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 08:31:02 -0500, "Carey Frisch [MVP]"
<cnfrisch@nospamgmail.com> wrote:

the problem was it was java script from some other website on that page. When I
tracked down the original image, and hit the java script link it opened
immediately.